Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

Its ok, hes throwing a halloween costume party, his mind is elsewhere

LMAO I better not see any more articles about his "Hands" or him wanting a bigger role in the Offense.

Detroit 250+ yards... Dallas 90+ yards..
Who leads?
Oh wait we have 2 turnovers and 6 flags.
Dallas zero turnovers and I am sure way less flags..

Is it coaching week in and week out with this club?

Last edited:
The coaches aren't out there making stupid throws, so I wouldn't put it all on the coaches.

The coaches aren't out there making stupid throws, so I wouldn't put it all on the coaches.

Yes not all .. For sure... probably 65% today... Matt's decision was rookie like which is frustrating. Dallas defense baited that slant play and crushed us.. I think we ony needed a few yards on that play.. Play call could be question but heck Scott L. calls a good game right? LMAO!!!!

No sacks, pressure just enough to allow Romo to find a receiver, no forced turnovers, no sacks, no nothing.

Defense continues to do their job, hopefully the O doesn't fuck it all up again.

I'd rather Dallas put them out of their misery than have this being a "winnable" game.

Back