Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

We finally snatched victory from the jaws of defeat...instead of the other way around.

That may have been the ugliest fucking win every but it was one of the most exciting also. Stafford was on target that last drive.

FINALLY a record in our favor. The odds of a win in that situation were less that 2%

I can't even explain how excited I am at that one. WOW!

My office league has me playing someone who started Stafford today. I don't even care if I lose!! Amazing play by Stafford going over the top for the TD. Cowboys O-Line completely fell for it, and we are 5-3 headed into a bye week!!!!

Cowboys & their fans have had the displeasure of losing to the Lions in some pretty humiliating ways over the years, and...uhh...vice versa.

Everybody was thinking spike the ball. It worked.

It was great. I think he was always going to spike it as well and realized at the last second he could reach out. But we all know he would have been killed on this board and for the next 2 weeks if he didn't get in and time ran out.

Nice way to enter a bye week!

We get to hear about Dez's bitchfest all week................ :)

If I am the Dallas coaches the first thing I say to the entire team when I get into the locker room is......Dez Bryant....don't ever fucking mention Calvin Johnson's name again before we play them. Just don't ever do it.

Awesome game! Need to cut down on the turnovers. Great last drive by Stafford and a very heads up play at the end. And Megatron put the Calvin Johnson vs. Dez Bryant comarisons that espn had all week to rest. Plus Bryant was acting like a straight up child on the side lines. Clavin = Classy!

I'd like to see a stat on how many times Calvin has been tackled inside the 1 yard line in his career. Has to be a pretty high number.

We get to hear about Dez's bitchfest all week................ :)

And how he is not on CJs level,lol. Im looking forward to it. He better keep CJs name out of his mouth from now on, haha

Who would've thought the Lions would win the game in the 4th quarter without a Romo a choke?

I thought if Brady can do it in .55 seconds and his receiver's we had a shot with 1:07 left..Especially with Megaton... Well done Boy's 5-3 at the break is huge instead of 4-4 and two losses in a row.

I love you all!!!!!!! Beers on Bob!!!!!

If I am the Dallas coaches the first thing I say to the entire team when I get into the locker room is......Dez Bryant....don't ever fucking mention Calvin Johnson's name again before we play them. Just don't ever do it.

Yeah this. No contest.

I love how Hughes disappeared and deleted some of his posts as soon as Staff jumped over the pile.

Shows he really isn't a fan....just here to troll!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Back