Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Guess who is running his mouth AGAIN!

keep him....send him over the middle in otas. have only delmas in pads. let delmas go helmet to head. when titus wakes up he forgets everything that happened in the past including that he sucks...and he makes the pro bowl.

keep him....send him over the middle in otas. Have only delmas in pads. Let delmas go helmet to head. When titus wakes up he forgets everything that happened in the past including that he sucks...and he makes the pro bowl.

#halloffame

I had high hopes for titus when he was drafted. I remember seeing an interview with him and how humble he was, thankful to be playing. Oh how I was wrong. Fuck him.

Last edited:
I had high hopes for titus when he was drafted. I remember seeing an interview with him and how humble he was, thankful to be playing. Oh how I was wrong. Fuck him.

It seems like a very reasonable request. After all, they are learning from Calvin and get to see how he carries himself every single day. Broyles has said how much Calvin helps him learn his plays and the way he acts all the time. And since he's the best in the game, you'd be pretty wise just to do exactly what he does. Somehow Titus had a screw jarred loose.

Back