Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Jacobin reported on how all this bullshit (including Andy Ngo's career) started, back in 2019:
It begins with Portland police killing Patrick Kimmons, a 27-year-old African-American male, in disputed circumstances. The Black Lives Matter–style activist group, Don’t Shoot Portland, called for a protest on October 6. Kimmons’s family members joined in what local media described as a “peaceful” and uneventful event.

There was one dicey moment during the march. A driver made an illegal right turn into protesters who were in a crosswalk and had the walk sign. A local TV station that recorded the incident wrote: “driver plows through protesters.” Video shows a man stopping in front of a silver Lexus that then strikes him and pushes him for more than thirty feet. Down the block, a brief confrontation ensues with a protester shoving the driver once and others hitting his vehicle. The driver left in his car without any more incident as protesters yelled, “Get out of here.”

It was unremarkable. But another video of the incident began circulating where it is difficult to see the protester being struck, enabling false claims such as, “#ANTIFA Anarchists Threaten Elderly Driver in Portland!” The story jumped to Fox News with Tucker Carlson replaying the obscured video, blaming everyone from Antifa and Occupy ICE to the Washington Post, Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, and protesters yelling at Trump officials in restaurants. Carlson’s guest was Andy Ngo playing an expert on lax law enforcement in Portland in an affected British accent.

Note: Andy Ngo is from portland, OR, born and raised and if you can't see through the goofy affected accent he uses in these videos, you're either not very smart, or a pathetic liar.

link... if you think this guy is legit, I have a Bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

I'm not even talking politics here... seriously, you fall for this stuff?

He was "nearly beaten to death" but released from the hospital a day later with a couple bumps and bruises on his face. No hyperbole or exaggeration there...

Last edited by a moderator:
AH AH AH!!!

just watching those youtube videos gets me spammed with all sorts of insane conspiracy vids and ads for "military tactical gear"... you rubes are too easy to reel in. Google's algorithms figured they had a new live one on the hook.

You need to hire someone to help you navigate the web and avoid clicking on things, maybe, or in another couple years, your grandkids are going to be rolling their eyes every time you get scammed by another Nigerian prince or Wounded Warriors/Patriots "charity"

You?ll find it somewhere.

well, I hope not. I don't want a bunch of Patriot Prayer goons hitting me with bats and hammers

Hey, did you read the links and watch the videos I posted?

do you still think Andy Ngo was hit by a concrete milkshake and was an innocent journalist reporting on these events?

well, I hope not. I don't want a bunch of Patriot Prayer goons hitting me with bats and hammers

Hey, did you read the links and watch the videos I posted?

do you still think Andy Ngo was hit by a concrete milkshake and was an innocent journalist reporting on these events?

I posted a link to the idiomatic meaning in #2083, but it just means ?in trouble? or ?out of favor.?

Don?t tell anyone that you know what it means though, or the antifa thugs will show up at your door and tell pummel you with bats; it doesn?t matter how many pictures of chairman Mao or Che Guevara you might have hanging on the wall.

I posted a link to the idiomatic meaning in #2083, but it just means ?in trouble? or ?out of favor.?

Don?t tell anyone that you know what it means though, or the antifa thugs will show up at your door and tell pummel you with bats; it doesn?t matter how many pictures of chairman Mao or Che Guevara you might have hanging on the wall.

I will just disseminate propaganda to them

Oh, I see now. I just disseminated propaganda, but am not clever enough to create it... clever enough to get Gulo to fall for my disseminated propaganda though before I even posted it.

What a complex web I've managed to weave here, eh?

don't flatter yourself, or Gulo for that matter. It's obviously not that tough.

So what did this guy do before the alleged cancelling? If the only thing he's known for is the thing some people react negatively to, is that cancelling too?

Jacobin reported on how all this bullshit (including Andy Ngo's career) started, back in 2019:
It begins with Portland police killing Patrick Kimmons, a 27-year-old African-American male, in disputed circumstances. The Black Lives Matter?style activist group, Don?t Shoot Portland, called for a protest on October 6. Kimmons?s family members joined in what local media described as a ?peaceful? and uneventful event.

There was one dicey moment during the march. A driver made an illegal right turn into protesters who were in a crosswalk and had the walk sign. A local TV station that recorded the incident wrote: ?driver plows through protesters.? Video shows a man stopping in front of a silver Lexus that then strikes him and pushes him for more than thirty feet. Down the block, a brief confrontation ensues with a protester shoving the driver once and others hitting his vehicle. The driver left in his car without any more incident as protesters yelled, ?Get out of here.?

It was unremarkable. But another video of the incident began circulating where it is difficult to see the protester being struck, enabling false claims such as, ?#ANTIFA Anarchists Threaten Elderly Driver in Portland!? The story jumped to Fox News with Tucker Carlson replaying the obscured video, blaming everyone from Antifa and Occupy ICE to the Washington Post, Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, and protesters yelling at Trump officials in restaurants. Carlson?s guest was Andy Ngo playing an expert on lax law enforcement in Portland in an affected British accent.

Note: Andy Ngo is from portland, OR, born and raised and if you can't see through the goofy affected accent he uses in these videos, you're either not very smart, or a pathetic liar.

link... if you think this guy is legit, I have a Bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

I'm not even talking politics here... seriously, you fall for this stuff?

He was "nearly beaten to death" but released from the hospital a day later with a couple bumps and bruises on his face. No hyperbole or exaggeration there...

you're jumping through an awful lot of hoops to paint the guy as a gay asian white supremacist without any actual evidence in order to discredit him and justify violence against him. Can you show us a video of him fighting anyone as you said in one of your prior posts?

you're jumping through an awful lot of hoops to paint the guy as a gay asian white supremacist without any actual evidence in order to discredit him and justify violence against him. Can you show us a video of him fighting anyone as you said in one of your prior posts?

When did I say he fought anyone? I don't think he has the stones to actually get into the fray as a participant.

He's just a loser who decided he could make a career out of this sort of one-sided, yellow reporting.

FTR I don't care what his race and sexual preference is; you're the one who keeps bringing it up. Quit playing identity politics...

Last edited by a moderator:
you're jumping through an awful lot of hoops to in order to discredit him and justify violence against him.

I am? You and byco challenged me to back up what I said, so I took the time to post the articles and comments I read about him (back in 2019...).

that's "jumping through hoops?" Doing what you asked me to do?

and I don't think anyone should have punched him. But hit him with a milkshake? sure. he deserves that.

paint the guy as a gay asian white supremacist without any actual evidence

Right. I can't prove he or the proud boys are white supremacists. But they are aligning themselves with avowed white supremacists, going to street fights the white supremacists are engaging in, and the Proud Boys are fighting with them.

Andy Ngo himself appears to be too much of a coward to actually fight. but he's provoking the left and engaging in yellow journalism to discredit black protestors and the people - antifa I guess - who organize to fight back against white supremacists coming into their town to march and fight.

If Andy Ngo and the Proud Boys are not themselves white supremacists they are either very confused or stupid for aligning themselves with the people they have.

I am? You and byco challenged me to back up what I said, so I took the time to post the articles and comments I read about him (back in 2019...).

that's "jumping through hoops?" Doing what you asked me to do?

and I don't think anyone should have punched him. But hit him with a milkshake? sure. he deserves that.

Right. I can't prove he or the proud boys are white supremacists. But they are aligning themselves with avowed white supremacists, going to street fights the white supremacists are engaging in, and the Proud Boys are fighting with them.

Andy Ngo himself appears to be too much of a coward to actually fight. but he's provoking the left and engaging in yellow journalism to discredit black protestors and the people - antifa I guess - who organize to fight back against white supremacists coming into their town to march and fight.

If Andy Ngo and the Proud Boys are not themselves white supremacists they are either very confused or stupid for aligning themselves with the people they have.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0jVQX5LHyQ

When did I say he fought anyone?...

Right here, at the end of this long post where you cite a bunch of articles that accuse Andy of being connected to the Proud Boys, without any actual evidence of him being connected to the Proud Boys.

For me, you can choose to believe the side of the brawlers who are openly white supremacists, armed with bats, hammers, etc. and the guys who claim not to be white supremacist (*wink wink*) but just coincidentally keep showing up alongside the white supremacists and fighting the same people the white supremacists are fighting... or the other guys. I choose the other guys.

You also even admit in that same post that Andy Ngo refused protection from the Proud Boys. You also in that post made the claim that the Proud Boys were openly White Supremacist for which you also have no evidence. You also referenced Rolling Stone and a bunch of other publications using the same evidence as the article you posted which actually has ZERO evidence other than some guy claiming to have infiltrated the Proud Boys talking about what he heard.

Last edited:
Did the Proud Boy have some falling out between founders because one was tired of pretending they weren't white supremacist?

Back