Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Moving well beyond internet censorship now

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/chase-bank-cancels-general-mike-flynns-credit-cards

So maybe when we get to the camp is for your own protection phase you?ll draw the line then right. Pfffst who am I kidding no you won?t.

assuming your framing is accurate, this wasn't just a move from Chase's PR dept., and had deeper government connections... this isn't the first time something similar has happened.

your posts about doom and censorship would carry more weight if you also expressed concern when they happened to the other side, or people you don't agree with politically.

assuming your framing is accurate, this wasn't just a move from Chase's PR dept., and had deeper government connections... this isn't the first time something similar has happened.

your posts about doom and censorship would carry more weight if you also expressed concern when they happened to the other side, or people you don't agree with politically.

It?s an open forum feel free to post your examples.

Of course he does, that?s because he?s a tyrant

Rep. Adam Schiff praised YouTube?s decision to ban all vaccine skepticism but said it was not the ?end of our fight against misinformation.?

On Wednesday afternoon, YouTube announced that it will ban all vaccine skepticism to stop the spread of what it says is misinformation. The ban not only applies to COVID vaccines but also any other vaccines that pharmaceutical companies produce.

While making the announcement, YouTube said: ?Today?s policy update is an important step to address vaccine and health misinformation on our platform, and we?ll continue to invest across the board.?

YouTube?s decision was applauded by many, including Rep. Adam Schiff.

https://reclaimthenet.org/rep-adam-...n-of-vaccine-skepticism-doesnt-go-far-enough/

Is Wikileaks really ?the other side?? Julian Assange seems more like a real life Bond villain than anything else.

A search engine search for ?Julian Assange Bond villain? yields all kind of entries making the comparison. This one particularly amused me.

Is Wikileaks really ?the other side?? Julian Assange seems more like a real life Bond villain than anything else.

A search engine search for ?Julian Assange Bond villain? yields all kind of entries making the comparison. This one particularly amused me.

A Bond villain who's whole criminal scheme was to publish videos and cables exposing the US military and state department to scrutiny and ridicule?

The worst thing they could get him from a "morally bad" standard was "having unprotected sex after telling her he'd wear a condom" in Sweden, and those charges were dropped anyway

A Bond villain who's whole criminal scheme was to publish videos and cables exposing the US military and state department to scrutiny and ridicule?

The worst thing they could get him from a "morally bad" standard was "having unprotected sex after telling her he'd wear a condom" in Sweden, and those charges were dropped anyway

No, no, his scheme was global domination, like the rest of them.

He didn?t succeed, duh.

There needs to be a pinterest for dudes who are into this crap... you can go post your links to silly songs and videos like women post their favorite recipes and hairstyles they like.

I guess that's what facebook is like these days, from what I hear.

I never heard of Loza Alexander. He doesn?t have a Wikipedia page but he does have an iMDB page.

I?ve never heard of Brandon Brown or Kelli Stavast before but I don?t pay attention to NASCAR.

Kelli is pretty hot - wow, that?s new, a hot chick covering sports.

I guess Kelli had been working in the pits the entire race, so maybe her hearing was fucked up and she really reported what she thought she was hearing.

Although she was kind of laughing about it.

If she had ignored the chants, perhaps none of the listening audience would have noticed very much and the whole thing would?ve been a big nothing.

There needs to be a pinterest for dudes who are into this crap... you can go post your links to silly songs and videos like women post their favorite recipes and hairstyles they like.

I guess that's what facebook is like these days, from what I hear.

I liked his hat, we should indeed make music great again

I?m surprised we haven?t talked about Chapelle and Netflix - the N in ?FANG -? yet on this thread.

So Netflix stands up for speech.

If any trans are offended, don?t watch.

I think Ru Paul still has a TV show.

Last edited:
I?m surprised we haven?t talked about Chapelle and Netflix - the N in ?FANG -? yet on this thread.

So Netflix stands up for speech.

If any trans are offended, don?t watch.

I think Ru Paul still has a TV show.

If Netflix left up that 'Cuties' movie with the scantily clad, twerking 11 year olds, I don't think Dave Chappelle has anything to worry about.

YouTube has banned a radio host after English ?Comedian? John Oliver described him as ?the Vietnamese Alex Jones?.

Oliver complained on his HBO show that ?While Alex Jones has been removed from YouTube for spreading misinformation,? Nguy Vu, the host of King Radio, ?is still going strong on the platform despite the fact you just heard him say ?masks are killing people,? which clearly violates YouTube?s ban on claims that wearing a mask is dangerous.?

https://www.infowars.com/posts/yout...x-jones-after-whining-john-oliver-complained/

YouTube has banned a radio host after English ?Comedian? John Oliver described him as ?the Vietnamese Alex Jones?.

Oliver complained on his HBO show that ?While Alex Jones has been removed from YouTube for spreading misinformation,? Nguy Vu, the host of King Radio, ?is still going strong on the platform despite the fact you just heard him say ?masks are killing people,? which clearly violates YouTube?s ban on claims that wearing a mask is dangerous.?

https://www.infowars.com/posts/yout...x-jones-after-whining-john-oliver-complained/

Good.

1 less idiot with a platform to spread bullshit

Wrong on so many levels

The Federal Bureau of Investigations conducted an early-morning raid on Project Veritas founder James O?Keefe?s private residence on Saturday over the stolen diaries of Joe Biden?s daughter Ashley.

Authorities raided O?Keefe?s Westchester County residence in Mamaroneck, just a day after the FBI searched the homes of several Project Veritas reporters

Back