Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

So what?

You could say that about any movie or TV show Gina Carano has ever been in.

Yet they keep making them, and people keep watching them.

I?m surprised you didn?t like that Mandalorian, I thought you were a big Star Trek fan.

Great, thanks in advance for the three page Star Wars vs. Star Trek argument.

I think she was either an MMA fighter or WWE actor before the Mandalorian - never saw any of her fights or "fights" but I watched the Mandalorian because my son is a big Star Wars fan. I'd say it's better than any of the 3 prequel movies, definitely not as good as the original, Empire or Rogue One, but not a total waste of time.

Last edited:
Great, thanks in advance for the three page Star Wars vs. Star Trek argument.

I think she was either an MMA fighter or WWE actor before the Mandalorian - never saw any of her fights or "fights" but I watched the Mandalorian because my son is a big Star Wars fan. I'd say it's better than any of the 3 prequel movies, definitely not as good as the original, Empire or Rogue One, but not a total waste of time.

Before Mandalorian, she played action characters in various things including one the Fast and Furious installments and Dead Pool.

But she?s a former fighter, what else are you going to cast her as? It would be like casting Arnold Schwarzenegger as a publicly elected politician, like the governor of California, or something.

Last edited:
Before Mandalorian, she played action characters in various things including one the Fast and Furious installments and Dead Pool.

But she?s a former fighter, what else are you going to cast her as? It would be like casting Arnold Schwarzenegger as a publicly elected politician, like the governor of California, or something.

Apparently, she played a character called "Crush" on a show called American Gladiators. Somehow, I missed that as well. Had I noticed it on the guide, I might have checked it out hoping it was like an American version of the great film starring Russell Crowe. Who doesn't like a good gladiator movie, right?

Last edited:
Apparently, she played a character called "Crush" on a show called American Gladiators. Somehow, I missed that as well. Had I noticed it on the guide, I might have checked it out hoping it was like an American version of the great film starring Russell Crowe. Who doesn't like a good gladiator movie, right?

You?re goofing right?

You know what American Gladiators is and was.

You?re goofing right?

You know what American Gladiators is and was.

I just googled it and read some of the Wikipedia page for the original series from the late 80s to mid 90s. That jogged my memory a bit and I do recall it from back then. I've seen it but definitely wasn't a regular watcher and the Gina Carano reference didn't help - if you hadn't doubted me, I don't think I would have remembered it at all.

Apparently the 2008 revival lasted just 2 seasons.

Ok now that?s good

6907255806765321660.jpg

I think only sggtecl watches them. now more Republitards will tune in - but only to "own the libs"

I've only seen three shows/movies she's been in. I wouldn't call them 'her movies' because she's just a side character in all of them. I can't imagine giving any time to something she is/was a lead-in, she's not a good (or hot) enough actress to carry a film or show.

You could say that about any movie or TV show Gina Carano has ever been in.

I liked Deadpool and Mandalorian. F&F movies have been boring for a bit now but I'm clearly in the minority as there have to be like 10 by now. A quick peek at her IMDb shows she's been in a dozen or other projects. Not a single one that I've heard of or desire to see.

I've only seen three shows/movies she's been in. I wouldn't call them 'her movies' because she's just a side character in all of them. I can't imagine giving any time to something she is/was a lead-in, she's not a good (or hot) enough actress to carry a film or show.

I liked Deadpool and Mandalorian. F&F movies have been boring for a bit now but I'm clearly in the minority as there have to be like 10 by now. A quick peek at her IMDb shows she's been in a dozen or other projects. Not a single one that I've heard of or desire to see.

I don?t know, the movie is about a psycho guy who ends up messing with the wrong chick.

Cool and all, but again - the Daily Wire guys just made that movie in their project debut.

Anyway, I think she?ll be able to pull it off.

I don?t know, the movie is about a psycho guy who ends up messing with the wrong chick.

Cool and all, but again - the Daily Wire guys just made that movie in their project debut.

Anyway, I think she?ll be able to pull it off.

Keep us all posted. Maybe I'll throw a couple bucks down on an Oscar prop bet.

I'll reserve judgement until I know what kind of dog she has.

I did a search for her and see she adopted an akita with her then-boyfriend in 2014. maybe she still has it?

looks like more recent pics show her with a french bulldog- looking pup.

I'm not a fan of any type of bulldog. ugly dogs.

I did a search for her and see she adopted an akita with her then-boyfriend in 2014. maybe she still has it?

looks like more recent pics show her with a french bulldog- looking pup.

I'm not a fan of any type of bulldog. ugly dogs.

Ok, guess I need to be clear that I don't blame french bulldogs for being french bulldogs. I'm sure, if I spent some time with a french bulldog I could be crazy about it. And I don't know the story of how she got a french bulldog. But french bulldogs are one of those breeds that have been bred recklessly and have terrible health issues. Not a fan of people contributing to that situation paying gobs of money motivating the overbreeding.

Back