Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

want to know something completely insane that most Americans don't know is still US law?

In the year after the 9/11 attacks, when we were still rushing through all sorts of laws curtailing our freedoms and privileges, one of the laws passed authorized the President to invade the Hague if any US military or elected officials were ever subjected to justice from the International Criminal Court (link).

this was tacked on as an amendment to a bigger "defense" appropriations bill in the run up to the invasion of Iraq.

our country is batshit insane and downright evil.

I did - sort of. I was riffing off some medical experts claim last summer that systemic racism was a public health crisis. Seems like it would be the next logical step to take.

you'd be able to sell that shirt to lots of dickheads and retards.

better copyright it before I do.

you'd be able to sell that shirt to lots of dickheads and retards.

better copyright it before I do.

Well, as I indicated - I love it.

In fact fully vaccines I am thinking of putting it on the mask I will again be forced to wear, despite Fake Doctor Ferrer promised I wouldn?t be.

But first I might need to get my my eyes checked.

Because I could SWEAR I see you paying our friend SM a compliment in the post I?m quoting - back handed though it may have been.

YouTube suspended Rand Paul for questioning the efficacy of face masks despite the fact that the Senator?s comments were virtually identical to those made by Biden?s former COVID adviser Dr. Michael Osterholm on CNN just a week ago.

Yes, really.

YouTube suspended Rand Paul for questioning the efficacy of face masks despite the fact that the Senator?s comments were virtually identical to those made by Biden?s former COVID adviser Dr. Michael Osterholm on CNN just a week ago.

Yes, really.

Yeah I heard that.

What?s Faucci?s position on masks again this morning?

Check that; it?s morning where I am, afternoon where you are.

Faucci?s position on a given subject could literally depend on what time zone a person is in.

Yeah I heard that.

What?s Faucci?s position on masks again this morning?

Check that; it?s morning where I am, afternoon where you are.

Faucci?s position on a given subject could literally depend on what time zone a person is in.

does it have to do with the level of sophistication of the people in the time zone or merely the time difference. Like the people of Martha's Vineyard who weren't worried about Obama's super-spreader because the attendees were "sophisticated" folks.

I hear Obama had a "subdued" 60th birthday party where everyone wore masks and provided proof of vaccination.

Wasn?t it on this thread we talked about Gina Carano getting canned for shit talking libtards the same way her co-star had shit talked Republitards?

It would make sense if it was.

Then Ben Shapiro and the movie making buddies at Daily Wire were going to use in a movie in their new movie making venture.

Cool, and it?s a free country, but they just announced but the movie was going to be about, and it?s kind of pretty much the same movie they just made.

It?s based on a novel ?White Knuckle,? about a woman who fights off a psycho killer.

Pretty much the same as their first one.

I hear Obama had a "subdued" 60th birthday party where everyone wore masks and provided proof of vaccination.

that's correct - it was scaled back to only a few hundred guests and a couple hundred servants. Apparently the locals weren't concerned that it would be a super-spreader event because it was a rather sophisticated and likely vaccinated crowd.

Wasn?t it on this thread we talked about Gina Carano getting canned for shit talking libtards the same way her co-star had shit talked Republitards?

Then Ben Shapiro and the movie making buddies at Daily Wire were going to use in a movie in their new movie making venture.

Cool, and it?s a free country, but they just announced but the movie was going to be about, and it?s kind of pretty much the same movie they just made.

It?s based on a novel ?White Knuckle,? about a woman who fights off a psycho killer.

did you watch it? I have a base level subscription so only get written content (well worth $3/month). I don't have time to watch all the podcasts or whatever they're called so paying up to get it would make it the most I've ever paid to see a movie by far.

Last edited:
that's correct - it was scaled back to only a few hundred guests and a couple hundred servants. Apparently the locals weren't concerned that it would be a super-spreader event because it was a rather sophisticated and likely vaccinated crowd.

I saw that CNN reporter qualify the "science" of sophistication's inverse relationship to transmitting COVID at parties. It was refreshing to learn.

I saw that CNN reporter qualify the "science" of sophistication's inverse relationship to transmitting COVID at parties. It was refreshing to learn.

Indeed, my good man. (sips tea w/ right pinky elevated) It pleases me to no end that what we NE Elites have known for generations is finally trickling down to the backwater burghs of the rest of America. Bravo CNN.

No doubt every table had a bottle of Grey Poupon.

Last edited:

Such a movie - if it gets funded and filmed - will be terrible, and one of the worst movies ever made.

did you watch it? I have a base level subscription so only get written content (well worth $3/month). I don't have time to watch all the podcasts or whatever they're called so paying up to get it would make it the most I've ever paid to see a movie by far.

I haven?t seen it. I am going to wait till I can watch it on my giant theater in my living room as opposed to just my handheld. I think I might be able to watch it on Hulu which I think we are getting for a really good price in a bundle in a few days.

I will say I am surprised and impressed by the above the line talent that a brand new production company landed for the film.

does it have to do with the level of sophistication of the people in the time zone or merely the time difference. Like the people of Martha's Vineyard who weren't worried about Obama's super-spreader because the attendees were "sophisticated" folks.

I know, right?

God that?s funny.

Annie Karni is supposed to be some kind of a journalist right?

I have an undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan and a Masters degree from the Annenberg School for Communications and Journalism at USC.

I made the personal decision on advisement from my own doctor that getting the J&J vaccine was my best risk management option, based on the information I had at the time.

So I wish Annie Karni would as LA County Health Director, the not a doctor Barbara Ferrer, why the fuck she says I still have to wear a mask when I go inside in public places.

Such a movie - if it gets funded and filmed - will be terrible, and one of the worst movies ever made.

So what?

You could say that about any movie or TV show Gina Carano has ever been in.

Yet they keep making them, and people keep watching them.

I?m surprised you didn?t like that Mandalorian, I thought you were a big Star Trek fan.

Last edited:
So what?

You could say that about any movie or TV show Gina Carano has ever been in.

Yet they keep making them, and people keep watching them.

I think only sggtecl watches them. now more Republitards will tune in - but only to "own the libs"

Back