Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

There?s a few.

Bing was developed by and is owned by Microsoft.

It was a few years ago but I kinda remember the government blocked/forbade a web browser being bundled with the rollout of the next version of windows (at that time) for anti-trust reasons.

Poor Bill Gates.

Oh well.

Nobody seems to know what happened to Tank Man.

He probably ended up being used as part of some experiment in Wuhan.

he probably ended up in one of the "Bodies" exhibits that travelled the world back in the 90 and 2000s before people found out the bodies were mostly Chinese prisoners killed and sold off for commercial use.

says the censorship was due to accidental human error - seems plausible.

It's fine though either way, right?

Microsoft and google shouldn't have to listen to the American government or put up with any "red tape" in their quest for profit.

he probably ended up in one of the "Bodies" exhibits that travelled the world back in the 90 and 2000s before people found out the bodies were mostly Chinese prisoners killed and sold off for commercial use.

we'd never do anything like that in this country!

this doesn't count!

It's fine though either way, right?

Microsoft and google shouldn't have to listen to the American government or put up with any "red tape" in their quest for profit.

I would think you'd be all for this and promote Bing even harder knowing they're kowtowing to the CCP - after all, they're just helping the CCP create a society that treats everyone equally and the ends justify the means.

this doesn't count!

what do you think I meant in the post you quoted when I said "...in one of the "Bodies" exhibits that travelled the world..."? You're aware those exhibits were in major cities all across the United States, right?

Edit: As for your link, if you're trying to say we're just as bad, you're going to have come up with something a bit better. Something along the lines of the government torturing political dissidents in prison for years, murdering them and then selling their remains for profit to a private institution which then uses the remains in a commercial setting. It's bad, but if this is your example of how we're just as bad as China, I'd say it falls well short of accomplishing your goal.

Last edited:
I would think you'd be all for this and promote Bing even harder knowing they're kowtowing to the CCP - after all, they're just helping the CCP create a society that treats everyone equally and the ends justify the means.

Neither microsoft nor google should even exist, the government should break them up. If they had, we wouldn't be talking about this.

what do you think I meant in the post you quoted when I said "...in one of the "Bodies" exhibits that travelled the world..."? You're aware those exhibits were in major cities all across the United States, right?

did you click my link...?

this doesn't count!

I don?t remember the news event from 1985 at all.

And I was a full grown ass adult at the time.

Seems Wilson Goode, a black dude, was mayor of Philly at the time.

Seems a little heavy handed by the police.

Displaying the bones is just ghoulish.

1985 is when I moved to LA.

I don?t remember the news event from 1985 at all.

And I was a full grown ass adult at the time.

Seems Wilson Goode, a black dude, was mayor of Philly at the time.

Seems a little heavy handed by the police.

Displaying the bones is just ghoulish.

1985 is when I moved to LA.

it's when I got my learner's permit and my moped license.

There are segments where they are outright calling for censorship.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-plunging-ratings.html#v-8150182322671142065

Uh, ya.

The UK ain?t encumbered by the 1st Amendment.

Because our racist founding fathers broke away from them for that, and various other reasons.

We are the worst country in history, except for every other one.

Have I ever said that before? I think I?ve said that before.

A beautiful, imperfect work in progress.

EDIT: Oh, fuck me! I wasn?t even remembering it was the 4th of July as I posted the above!

Happy 4th everybody!

And fuck the Daily Mail.

And fuck the rest of the Brits and the of the UK today.

Fuck them.

Tory assholes.

Last edited:
I don't know if he'll win or not.

https://apnews.com/article/lawsuits...and-politics-c7e26858dcb553f92d98706d12ad510c

But. If they can do it to Alex Jones they and do it to a president. If they can do it to a president they can do it to anyone. BigTech has sold out to the chicoms

Ultimately removal of 230 could lead to nobody being allowed to say anything at all and if that leads to the complete demise of social media maybe that won't be such a bad thing.

Last edited:
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-facebook-twitter-lawsuit-fundraising-immediately-2021-7

"At 12:02 p.m. and 12:03 p.m., the fundraising blasts started coming in. "
E5tKUD9WQAoJ82z

Back