Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

It was Maxine Waters that praised the song, not Joe Biden. Although Joe Biden did do an interview with Cardi B during his campaign to show how relatable he was - and what an intellectual powerhouse Cardi B is in general, but also in particular on the issues that matter to the American voters.

This might sound not that good, but I can?t tell Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion apart.

EDIT: Check it out...

Here, Cardi and Megan look like they could be at that same party with Rachael Kirkconnell.

Last edited:
check out these freaks...

I had no idea they each looked so weird.

after skimming the article, I think we should put all these people on a rocket and fire it into the sun

Last edited by a moderator:
Just don't send him any money.

Sending him money is the best way to fight the libtards, poseurs, Hollywood sex criminals and Chicoms though. Totally pisses those people off, because they are just jealous of Trump's success.

Sending him money is the best way to fight the libtards, poseurs, Hollywood sex criminals and Chicoms though. Totally pisses those people off, because they are just jealous of Trump's success.

Just wait 'till he starts selling "supplements" that don't need FDA approval or any pesky regulation. I can see it now, "Trump brand Powdered Rhino Horn, show those wussy libs what a REAL man uses to get hard, when he can't get hard".

Just wait 'till he starts selling "supplements" that don't need FDA approval or any pesky regulation. I can see it now, "Trump brand Powdered Rhino Horn, show those wussy libs what a REAL man uses to get hard, when he can't get hard".

Make America Hard Again

*with accompanying slide whistle sound effect*

Would be interesting to see if Alex Jones gets mad at him moving in on his market or if he just simply replies with "Yes, Daddy."

Pretty sure Trump ain?t gonna associate himself with anything called ?Rhino,? even spelled with the h.

Back