Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

GOOD NEWS if you do not like facebook: the judge denied facebook's motion to dismiss the FTC's amended complaint, allowing their anti-trust lawsuit to proceed.

Now the FTC can serve discovery requests on facebook and dig through all their communications.

However, if you're facebook, or a Mindless "government bad" zombie, like SOME PEOPLE we know, you probably think this is bad, and are cheering Ted Cruz's pointless repeal of Section 230, and the equally pointless state anti-censorship laws that will all be found instantly unconstitutional because they violate the supremacy cause.

GOOD NEWS if you do not like facebook: the judge denied facebook's motion to dismiss the FTC's amended complaint, allowing their anti-trust lawsuit to proceed.

Now the FTC can serve discovery requests on facebook and dig through all their communications.

However, if you're facebook, or a Mindless "government bad" zombie, like SOME PEOPLE we know, you probably think this is bad, and are cheering Ted Cruz's pointless repeal of Section 230, and the equally pointless state anti-censorship laws that will all be found instantly unconstitutional because they violate the supremacy cause.

I give this lame attempt 5 straw men (if you prefer, you can refer to these seemingly gender neutral scarecrows as straw people, preferred pronouns they, them, xi, xem or whatever you like best)

straw_man.jpg

Last edited:

I agree it's pointless at this point, too little to late. FB is moving on now to building a matrix where everyone just keeps the goggles on a lives in a fake world 24/7

Tyrants

270 professors, nurses, students, doctors and others signed a letter directed towards the audio streaming giant Spotify in an attempt to have the company address alleged ?misinformation? being spread by the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.

The popular Twitter page ?Occupy Democrats? flat out called for Spotify to ?remove Joe Rogan? from its platform.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/270-...-begging-spotify-to-censor-joe-rogan-podcast/

Tyrants

270 professors, nurses, students, doctors and others signed a letter directed towards the audio streaming giant Spotify in an attempt to have the company address alleged ?misinformation? being spread by the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.

The popular Twitter page ?Occupy Democrats? flat out called for Spotify to ?remove Joe Rogan? from its platform.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/270-...-begging-spotify-to-censor-joe-rogan-podcast/

There's an Occupy Democrats? That's weird. I thought the first occupy group was liberal. I guess these things go full circle or did they mis-name themselves?

There's an Occupy Democrats? That's weird. I thought the first occupy group was liberal. I guess these things go full circle or did they mis-name themselves?

Occupy Wall Street, and the related protests were a response to Obama's DOJ's failure to prosecute anyone on Wall Street for the widespread fraud that underlayed the '07-'08 crash.

The federal and state authorities brutally cracked down on the movement after not too much time... Obama and his appointees were all head of the law enforcement agencies that lead the crackdown.

So... not sure how that fits into the "Liberal/Conservative" dichotomy that supposedly exists.

Regardless, I don't think the current "Occupy Democrats" has much in common with the original movement, though they copied their branding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never heard of it.

Could be one 400 guy sitting on a bed somewhere.

I don't know if one 400 lb guy is capable of that, unless he has some sort of "reaching device" that allows him access to his keyboard to type out all those tweets:

abc_2020_weight_100806_ms.jpg

It's probably two 200 lb. guys sitting on a bed somewhere.

It's probably referring to Democrats who occupy, not occupying something to protest Democrats. Seems kinda unnecessary to tell people they're Democrats - who else has the time to sit around in a smelly drum circle trying to disrupt and protest things they don't understand because they aint got no jobs? Duh, of course you're Democrats.

Last edited:
too little too late Jimmy, Mud told ya'll over three years ago.

Comedian and radio personality Jimmy Dore warned that the total de-platforming of Infowars founder Alex Jones was the canary in the coal mine for all entertainers who challenge the establishment.

Dore, who used to cohost the far-left show ?The Young Turks?, explained last week how Big Tech and the Democrats began their censorship campaign with Jones before moving on to former President Donald Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

?They went from Alex Jones to the President of the United States to a Kennedy, and now they?re going to the number one show in America,? Dore said on ?The Jimmy Dore Show?, referring to Joe Rogan?s podcast, which has eclipsed the mainstream media in the ratings.

??It?s just Alex Jones? and then everyone and anyone who steps out of line,? he added.

Dore noted that Rogan draws in approximately 11 million viewers per episode, over 10x that of CNN or MSNBC.

?CNN primetime doesn?t even get a million,? Dore said, adding that Rogan is ?1,100% bigger.?

But the establishment is panicking over that because Rogan uses his show to have a real discussion about COVID, the vaccines, and mandates.

Dore?s remarks are the latest evidence that more and more entertainers are waking up to the reality that Big Tech will silence anyone who bucks the establishment, no matter how popular they may be with the people.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/libe...sorship-of-alex-jones-was-just-the-beginning/

Last edited:
Audio streaming giant Spotify announced Wednesday they will be soon deleting musician Neil Young?s catalog from their platform after he told them to choose between hosting his songs or the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.

Audio streaming giant Spotify announced Wednesday they will be soon deleting musician Neil Young?s catalog from their platform after he told them to choose between hosting his songs or the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.

hmmmm, you have to choose between the host of a show that entertains 11 million viewers at a clip or a massively overrated (Neil Young's music sucks), whiny, aging hipster musician. What to do Spotify? What to do?

Edit: sorry, at 76 Neil Young is aged, not aging.

Edit 2: hey, Neil Young - keep on rockin' in the free world! Joe Rogan don't need you around anyhow...

Last edited:
Back