Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

How do you keep posting stuff that's been censored? These must be the worst censors ever.

The link was to an article about someone else that was put on lock down the link itself was not to a banned site.

Yet...

Rut roh they'll have to go after the tool man next he's way too pro trump

https://ew.com/tv/2018/09/13/tim-allen-interview/

Isn?t he the guy who played Santa Claus?

I didn?t get that he was that pro Trump from the article. In the article he said he had been for Kasich. That?s who I had been for too. Typically Kasich are described as moderate conservative Republicans.

He describes himself in the article as a ?sort of anarchist? and he says his standup humor makes fun of both sides. He says he doesn?t want to see his current show being seen as a political show. My guess is he?s registered to no political party as a voter, like me.

The Republicans have a closed primary here in California where me and my neighbor Tim live.

If he?s not a registered Republican he would have had to have registered to vote for Kasich in the California primary just as I would have. Unfortunately, trump had already mathematically sewn up the nomination a good period of time before the California primary.

?Last Man Standing? Is a pretty good show, but I only watch it when it happens to be on - I don?t seek it out or anything.

Nancy Travis used to be a total babe. She still ain?t bad for a broad her age.

Isn’t he the guy who played Santa Claus?

I didn’t get that he was that pro Trump from the article. In the article he said he had been for Kasich. That’s who I had been for too. Typically Kasich are described as moderate conservative Republicans.

He describes himself in the article as a “sort of anarchist“ and he says his standup humor makes fun of both sides. He says he doesn’t want to see his current show being seen as a political show. My guess is he’s registered to no political party as a voter, like me.

The Republicans have a closed primary here in California where me and my neighbor Tim live.

If he’s not a registered Republican he would have had to have registered to vote for Kasich in the California primary just as I would have. Unfortunately, trump had already mathematically sewn up the nomination a good period of time before the California primary.

“Last Man Standing” Is a pretty good show, but I only watch it when it happens to be on - I don’t seek it out or anything.

Nancy Travis used to be a total babe. She still ain’t bad for a broad her age.

I didn't have any major issues with Kasich other than he wasn't anti-establishment enough for me, and I didn't get the vibe that he would deal with our crap trade agreements like trump is.. the crap unbalanced trade issue has been very high on my list of important items for many years and overall I'm satisfied with the job trump is doing on that front, still much work to be done.

Last edited:
Dm_I5bpVsAAJjh-.jpg

They act like nobody on the left is getting banned... same thing has been happening to leftist sites since after the last election. I know I've posted about it before.

it's just that those sites aren't whining & howling about it like charlatans like Alex Jones do

Last edited by a moderator:
They act like nobody on the left is getting banned... same thing has been happening to leftist sites since after the last election. I know I've posted about it before.

it's just that those sites are whining & howling about it like charlatans like Alex Jones do

which ones from the left are getting banned?

Last edited:
the de-platforming of Infowars continues unabated.

https://media.infowars.com/videos/bd2e0433-b1cb-4e13-a9a5-652ebafebe99.mp4

If they can do it to those you can't stand they can do it to anyone.

I'm assuming this is paypal.

It's a fair amount of power all these tech companies hold over their users. Absolutely something to not want to go too far. Not sure if this is the start of a slippery slope or not. It seems pretty clear cut, Alex Jones's speech was hurting people that didn't deserve to be hurt with the Sandy Hook stuff and getting their addresses out there. It's really despicable what he caused.

Saw a thread where people were talking about how Hamas and the KKK still have Twitter accounts. When someone goes too far, people shout them down saying "delete that before we get banned!" I can't vouch for any of that. I'm not going to check their Twitter feeds. But if it's true, it's incredible the Alex Jones can't follow a set of rules Hamas and the KKK seem to manage.

I'm assuming this is paypal.

It's a fair amount of power all these tech companies hold over their users. Absolutely something to not want to go too far. Not sure if this is the start of a slippery slope or not. It seems pretty clear cut, Alex Jones's speech was hurting people that didn't deserve to be hurt with the Sandy Hook stuff and getting their addresses out there. It's really despicable what he caused.

oh its a slippery slope no doubt about it, its all the same crap they started doing in Europe few years ago soros trying to bring it all year and succeeding. When trump is done fending off outster attempts he needs to shift his focus to all of this censorship. Not sure if all this ends well for trump and those of us that support him or not.

Last edited:
Saw a thread where people were talking about how Hamas and the KKK still have Twitter accounts. When someone goes too far, people shout them down saying "delete that before we get banned!" I can't vouch for any of that. I'm not going to check their Twitter feeds. But if it's true, it's incredible the Alex Jones can't follow a set of rules Hamas and the KKK seem to manage.

By the time it becomes perfectly clear to you what is going on it'll be too late to stop it. Given most of you refuse to listen to anything but what those that can't stand trump and jones tell you to think it's just sad really.

If Jones is too disgusting for you I'd recommend knight or shroyer they are everything he is not

https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Jones annoys me sometimes too

Last edited:
oh its a slippery slope no doubt about it, its all the same crap they started doing in Europe few years ago soros trying to bring it all year and succeeding. When trump is done with the deep state he needs to shift his focus to all of this censorship. Not sure if all this ends well for trump and those of us that support him or not.

It's a theoretical slippery slope. 1 event is not a trend. And as long as the government is pushing against net neutrality, the idea of the government butting in to say who can and cannot be banned by private businesses is scarier than the idea of of companies getting overzealous themselves.

Back