Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

I do not follow the QAnon saga sorry. Nor does Infowars to any large extent, they had some guy calling into their show some months back giving updates on all that Q stuff but at some point, Jones stopped trusting the source for some reason and doesn't air him anymore. Not sure why or what that was all about as to why he stopped trusting the source. as for this specific guy arrested there are crazy people on all sides of the spectrum nothing new under that sun.

See they don't seem to get along

https://www.real.video/5846623844001

not sure why or what it's all about.

Is the world wide web something everyone is entitled to utilize?

This is a great question. It seems like entitlement is a high bar that it doesn't clear at first glance. But you might consider the internet as a thing that divides the haves from the have-nots and whether or not the American commitment to egalitarianism is reason enough to expand what an American is entitled to to include things that have a big impact on opportunity, like the internet.

This is a great question. It seems like entitlement is a high bar that it doesn't clear at first glance. But you might consider the internet as a thing that divides the haves from the have-nots and whether or not the American commitment to egalitarianism is reason enough to expand what an American is entitled to to include things that have a big impact on opportunity, like the internet.

I?m beating a dead horse here, and being facetious.

Anyone who can publish a complaint on line on any website (for example, their own) that the?ve been banned from facebook or google or any other platform obviously has access to the World Wide Web, regardless of facebook or google or any other platform.

Not getting search hits?

No problem.

Go to Capitol Hill and ostensibly assault a senator and former presidential candidate, then whine and moan when warned of inherent consequences therein, and you?ll get all the media attention you want, facebook and google notwithstanding.

I?m beating a dead horse here, and being facetious.

Anyone who can publish a complaint on line on any website (for example, their own) that the?ve been banned from facebook or google or any other platform obviously has access to the World Wide Web, regardless of facebook or google or any other platform.

Not getting search hits?

No problem.

Go to Capitol Hill and ostensibly assault a senator and former presidential candidate, then whine and moan when warned of inherent consequences therein, and you?ll get all the media attention you want, facebook and google notwithstanding.

I agree with the ideology, but I'm also sympathetic to tigermud's issue here. Alex Jones is the wrong person to try to use as your Rosa Parks, but if you imagine what would be possible if George Soros or the Koch's or the Russians or the Chinese were secretly in charge of Facebook or Google, it's clear they have a kind of power where we'd like to have some protection or transparency that's counter to our typical approach to private businesses.

George Soros, the Koch brothers, the Russians and the Chinese, along with the Rothchilds, the Vatican, and the Freemasons, ARE secretly in charge of Google.

Alex Jones is precisely the type of jackass who's rights should be defended. They are now working hard now to get his payment systems shut down from him. Paypal was just the start, they are going after his credit card systems now, basically trying to deny his right to do business on the internet.

and Rut Ro this guy will prolly get fired now

Never Trumper and CNN commentator writer Matt Lewis broke ranks with many of his colleagues by slamming the media for failing to call out Antifa mob violence.

“It’s funny. When I criticize Trump (which is often!) I am treated as a “serious,” “thoughtful,” and “intellectually honest” conservative. When I criticize the Left, I’m basically a fascist. (I’m gonna keep criticizing both sides when they’re wrong!),” tweeted Lewis as he warned about the “radicalization” of the left.

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-commentator-slams-media-for-not-calling-out-antifa-mob/

26 more days till it's decided which path this all goes.

Last edited:
Alex Jones is precisely the type of jackass who's rights should be defended.

There are no rights here. You don't have a right to use Facebook just like you don't have a right to go to Disney World. Private companies are free to discriminate for most reasons, all but a few protected cases. I see the threat here, but it is not a matter of rights beyond protected classes and maybe our desire to offer equal opportunity to all Americans and Alex Jones has made too much money to argue he hasn't had plenty of opportunity.

Last edited:
There are no rights here. You don't have a right to use Facebook just like you don't have a right to go to Disney World. Private companies are free to discriminate for most reasons, all but a few protected cases. I see the threat here, but it is not a matter of rights beyond protected classes and maybe our desire to offer equal opportunity to all Americans and Alex Jones has made too much money to argue he hasn't had plenty of opportunity.

simple question blue do you think he should he have the right to sell supplements on the internet? Because they are attempting to take it all away from him. They are currently on a path in succeeding to do just that.

Last edited:
simply question blue do you think he should he have the right to do business on the internet?

He is doing business on the internet. Uninterrupted. At no time has he been blocked from the internet.

edit: Like if you get banned from Disney World. You can't complain about how, as an American, you have a right to be in America. It doesn't apply to your Disney World ban.

Last edited:
He is doing business on the internet. Uninterrupted. At no time has he been blocked from the internet.

edit: Like if you get banned from Disney World. You can't complain about how, as an American, you have a right to be in America. It doesn't apply to your Disney World ban.

I have a self-imposed ban from Disneyland. Disney world to, I guess, now that I?m thinking about it.

PayPal dumped him, but I?m sure he?s big enough to set up his own payment system.

He can publish an address and people can mail money to it. He has his rights to speech and press, but PayPal has their right to private property, which means they don't owe Alex Jones anything.

Bullshit, it's is far from uninterrupted, can't use PayPal anymore, and they have his credit card processors in sight next. It won't stop there. He is begin treated as a terrorist as they are slowly drying up his funds and avenues of communication. Meanwhile, no peace until they win again she says. 26 more days. 50/50 could go either way.

Bullshit, it's is far from uninterrupted, can't use PayPal anymore, and they have his credit card processors in sight next. It won't stop there. He is begin treated as a terrorist as they are slowly drying up his funds and avenues of communication. Meanwhile, no peace until they win again she says. 26 more days. 50/50 could go either way.

None of any of this is an infringement by the government, and what happens in 26 days.

He can publish an address and people can mail money to it. He has his rights to speech and press, but PayPal has their right to private property, which means they don't owe Alex Jones anything.

He could use a toll-free number like has been being used for credit card transactions for decades, but I still say it would not be hard for him to set up his own online system. I?m sure lots of websites that do credit card transactions online have their own internal systems.

Back