Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

And right on cue

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59793

Some of these lefty nuts are massive tyrannical authoritarians imo. The snow flake intolerance of the party of the so called tolerant will lead to tyranny if we aren’t careful it’s already underway in parts of Europe

Last edited:
Last edited:
Chase Bank isn’t the internet.

That said, this shit is weird. That dude Tarrio is part black himself.

http://proudboysusa.com

EDIT: Did a search engine search. Took me five seconds to find their website. Lots of other media about them came up too. I had never heard of them before.

I know but didn’t really feel like starting a whole new thread, if someone would like to rename this one to authoritarian tryrany that would be fine as the censorship is now going beyond just the internet

Last edited:
I know but didn?t really feel like starting a whole new thread, if someone would like to rename this one to authoritarian tryrany that would be fine as the censorship is now going beyond just the internet

Well then how was I able to find the site of a group I had never heard of in less than five seconds if they?re being silenced by authoritarian tyranny?

Also the only two guys I?ve heard speak in this pro-western culture/American nationalist group are black. Maybe that?s why the anti-fa/SJW crowd hates them so much. Completely fucks up their narrative.

Well then how was I able to find the site of a group I had never heard of in less than five seconds if they’re being silenced by authoritarian tyranny?

Also the only two guys I’ve heard speak in this pro-western culture/American nationalist group are black. Maybe that’s why the anti-fa/SJW crowd hates them so much. Completely fucks up their narrative.

That’s where this all leads
Can’t you see the frog in the pot
Gay frog is a jackass would also br an acceptable new name for the thread

Last edited:
I know but didn’t really feel like starting a whole new thread, if someone would like to rename this one to authoritarian tryrany that would be fine as the censorship is now going beyond just the internet

That’s where this all leads
Can’t you the frog in the pot
Gay frog is a jackass would also br an acceptable new name for the thread

I don’t really get what this is supposed to mean.

You do see the irony in that you continue to post link after link to story after story on the internet about people who are whining and complaining that they’re being kept of the internet, don’t you?

Last edited:
I don?t really get what this is supposed to mean.

You do see the irony in that you continue to post link after link to story after story on the internet about people who are whining and complaining that they?re being kept of the internet, don?t you?

They should all come here, it's one of the last places on the internet one is free to post on about whatever they'd like.

Chase Bank isn?t the internet.

That said, this shit is weird. That dude Tarrio is part black himself.

http://proudboysusa.com

EDIT: Did a search engine search. Took me five seconds to find their website. Lots of other media about them came up too. I had never heard of them before.

had no idea who this Tarrio guy was so I clicked on the article - it does say

Since the Daily Beast report, Tarrio says he has been deplatformed by a number of services, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Airbnb, FirstData, Square, Stripe and PayPal.

Don't know much about the Proud Boys other than a funny video I saw where a bunch of Antifa sissies tried to bully someone and then they all ran like girls when 1 guy from the Proud Boys came to the victims aide - the guy was huge, but still they had numbers and they ran like little girls. Anyway, if this guy is a black Cuban, I find it hard to believe the Proud Boys are a White Supremacist group. Probably just another case of the SPLC pulling a michturd and labeling someone they don't like as racists.

Don't know much about the Proud Boys other than a funny video I saw where a bunch of Antifa sissies tried to bully someone and then they all ran like girls when 1 guy from the Proud Boys came to the victims aide - the guy was huge, but still they had numbers and they ran like little girls. Anyway, if this guy is a black Cuban, I find it hard to believe the Proud Boys are a White Supremacist group. Probably just another case of the SPLC pulling a michturd and labeling someone they don't like as racists.

Why not read up on them before spouting off like a jackass about how tough and cool they are?

oh, right, because then you can't spout off and weasel out of it by claiming you don't really know anything about their views...

spineless.

Why not read up on them before spouting off like a jackass about how tough and cool they are?

oh, right, because then you can't spout off and weasel out of it by claiming you don't really know anything about their views...

spineless.

why not read what I said before spouting off about things I didn't say. I didn't say anything about them being tough or cool. All I said was I saw a funny video where a bunch of sissies like you got punked by one of them - that's funny.

And I don't need to read the SPLC's bullshit and risk winding up as dumb as you. I see in this case an Afro Cuban listed as an active member of a group the SPLC labels a white supremacist hate group, then read an article posted here that quotes him pointing out how dumb that is - that's all that's really necessary to realize the SPLC is full of shit, yet again.

Why don't you go read about them from somewhere other than the SPLC and prove they are white supremacists? Oh, right because then you'd be forced to give up the "racism" crutch you use to weasel out of having to confront substantive arguments with facts.

bitch. now go whine to the mods like the little bitch that you are and get my post deleted.

Last edited:

They aren't that's just what the left wants everybody to believe in order to justify taking away their rights to freedom of speech and to do business on the internet. We are slowly becoming more and more like the ChiComs' it's not good. The left cheers while not realizing that once the right is all de-platformed, they are all next. bunch of useful idiots. Mich chump seems angry again today?

Last edited:
The left cheers while not realizing that once the right is all de-platformed, they are all next. bunch of useful idiots.

Well, we should all thank God that the world has you and The Detroit Sports Forum for the re-platforming of every corner of crazy on the World Wide Web.

Well, we should all thank God that the world has you and The Detroit Sports Forum for the re-platforming of every corner of crazy on the World Wide Web.

does my presence here bother you? Is this not a Junk titled board to post junk?

Last edited:
does my presence here bother you? Is this not a Junk titled board to post junk?

Of course not.

Nobody?s presence here bother me.

This is the free market of ideas.

Also, your response here that I quoted here was pretty much to a joke I made.

I thought it was pretty funny at least.

Back