Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

I have always thought it means ?at the end of the day we are the same.?

Or in this situation, ?yes I?m strange myself, but look who?s talking??

That is the effective meaning. That's how everybody uses the phrase, so that's what it means now.

okay...I googled it and I'm wrong about the original use. Cervantes first used a similar phrase the way we do today. However, the alternate interpretation has been around for over 100 years.
"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;
"You are dirty and ugly and black!
Sure no one would think you were metal,
Except when you're given a crack."

"Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;
"'Tis your own dirty image you see;
For I am so clean ? without blemish or blot ?
That your blackness is mirrored in me."

https://applecensorship.com

Appears to be something that isn’t actually real.

Do you actually ever read the text of any of the horse shit you link to and post?

Cyber terrorist tibebetan monks, Manipulating the world wide web from the snow covered shacks in the foothills of the frozen Himalayas, and what have you?

Do their llamas know how to turn their tablets on?

did you mean yaks? Llamas are South American camelids - I don't think they can handle the high altitudes of the Himalayas and looking at their feet, I'd be surprised if they could turn on an iPad even somewhere as low as Machu Pichu...

Last edited:
did you mean yaks? Llamas are South American camelids - I don't think they can handle the high altitudes of the Himalayas and looking at their feet, I'd be surprised if they could turn on an iPad even somewhere as low as Machu Pichu...

Whoa-Ho!

look at mr. biologist here with the big words, droppin' knowledge!

Did Breitbart.com start a new "daily science factoid" feature or did you have to help one of your kids with a science project on Llamas?

I probably meant yaks then.

I do travel and I've been to Nepal and trekked in the Himalayas for a little over a month.

Were you following Bob Seger?

And did you happen to encounter Bruce Wayne? He began to be Batman there.

Although some claimed that the nation was neighboring Bhutan, as opposed to Nepal.

Were you following Bob Seger?

And did you happen to encounter Bruce Wayne? He began to be Batman there.

Although some claimed that the nation was neighboring Bhutan, as opposed to Nepal.

I was taking the long road home from finishing my last semester of b-school abroad (in Melbourne) - way after Seger and probably Bruce Wayne too. I didn't spend a whole lot of time in Kathmandu - I was mostly in Sagarmatha National Park (Everest region) and Annapurna which is the name of both the region and the first 8,000 meter peak ever summited. Nobody remembers the French guys who did that because a little less than 3 years later, Sir Edmund Hillary summited Everest and stole those Frogs' thunder.

Last edited:
I was taking the long road home from finishing my last semester of b-school abroad (in Melbourne) - way after Seger and probably Bruce Wayne too. I didn't spend a whole lot of time in Kathmandu - I was mostly in Sagarmatha National Park (Everest region) and Annapurna which is the name of both the region and the first 8,000 meter peak ever summited. Nobody remembers the French guys who did that because a little less than 3 years later, Sir Edmund Hillary summited Everest and stole those Frogs' thunder.

Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal - of course I didn?t know that I looked it up.

Was either of them gay?

Of course it doesn?t matter, except in keeping with the basis of this thread, when the subject of a frog comes up it?s only courteous to link it with the concept of the gay frog.

Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal - of course I didn?t know that I looked it up.

Was either of them gay?

Of course it doesn?t matter, except in keeping with the basis of this thread, when the subject of a frog comes up it?s only courteous to link it with the concept of the gay frog.

The book I read, appropriately titled "Annapurna" didn't delve into their sexual preferences, but they were French so maybe. On the other hand, they weren't your typical cheese eating surrender monkey type Frenchmen - they did not give up, they made it all the way to the top and at great cost. At least one, and probably both lost several toes and some finger tips to severe frost byte.

The book I read, appropriately titled "Annapurna" didn't delve into their sexual preferences, but they were French so maybe. On the other hand, they weren't your typical cheese eating surrender monkey type Frenchmen - they did not give up, they made it all the way to the top and at great cost. At least one, and probably both lost several toes and some finger tips to severe frost byte.

I suppose the expedition takes them out of the complete whiny French wimp category, but as you made the point yourself-it wasn?t Everest.

Once Hillary came along nobody cared.

I suppose the expedition takes them out of the complete whiny French wimp category, but as you made the point yourself-it wasn’t Everest.

Once Hillary came along nobody cared.

It probably does - but that doesn't mean they're not gay. It just means if they are gay, they're the tough guy kind not the Lamar Latrelle kind.

Yep, nobody cared - Annapurna is no joke but it's the 10th highest peak in the world, one of only 14 over 8m meters - all in the Himalayas. I've been told Everest is by no means the most technical or challenging climb of the 8m meter peaks, but it's the biggest and that's what people care about.

Last edited:
Whoa-Ho!

look at mr. biologist here with the big words, droppin' knowledge!

Did Breitbart.com start a new "daily science factoid" feature or did you have to help one of your kids with a science project on Llamas?

did you whine to the mods again to have my post deleted? this is like the third time this has happened in a month. whoever is doing it should at least have the stones to tell they're doing it.

Last edited:
did you whine to the mods again to have my post deleted? this is like the third time this has happened in a month. whoever is doing it should at least have the stones to tell they're doing it.

No, that was definitely not because of anything I did.

As far as I can recall, I have never complained to the mods about any posters here.

I dish it out, therefore I deserve whatever abuse anyone posts in response, even your weak ass responses, little girl.

As far as I can recall, I have never complained to the mods about any posters here.

I dish it out, therefore I deserve whatever abuse anyone posts in response, even your weak ass responses, little girl.

Sparty wondering if his posts are being deleted in a thread about Internet Censorship ...!?

oh-thats-funny-8fumjp.jpg

it definitely happened, there's no wondering about that. The only mystery is who whined about it and got it taken down.

Vic's post is funny, but I do think you replied to his "Whoa-Ho!" with a "Whoa-Ho!" of your own. I'll chip in my 2 cents of validation.

Last edited:

it always amuses me when a pudgy chump forgets he posted pics of himself, whined about the blisters he got trying to pull weeds and gets ridiculed on her daily tries to call someone else a little girl. Your lack of self awareness never ceases to amaze me.

Back