Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Nice follow up on the conspiracy theory with a false flag.

Are 50% of false flag theories also true?

let's go upstairs to the REPLAY official ...
instant-replay-officials1.jpg

Last edited:
You probably deleted it yourself so that you could log on and play the victim today.

except I'm not claiming to be a victim. I thought about making a joke about being deplatformed but I was certain you would completely miss it and make an ass of yourself again.

let's go upstairs to the REPLAY official ...
instant-replay-officials1.jpg

that's the best you could come up with? Warren Moon is 62 years old - he's been retired since 2000 and hasn't played for the Vikings since 1996. What are you using, Netscape?

that's the best you could come up with? Warren Moon is 62 years old - he's been retired since 2000 and hasn't played for the Vikings since 1996. What are you using, Netscape?

I mean, now they use just a tiny tablet with a mini shield on it. Doesn't drive home the point as much.

I mean, now they use just a tiny tablet with a mini shield on it. Doesn't drive home the point as much.

its a sports forum, not a knitting circle - i don't think even someone as dumb as MC needs overstatement to get that one.

Lol, who cares what picture I used? You’re the one whining like a little bitch and pointing fingers at people. Maybe a Mod decided your posts were stupid and irrelevant and pulled them just because...?!

When I moderated a sports forum I helped launch the Mods often discussed among themselves when it came to stupid or inflammatory posts - didn’t take a tattletale, although it was shocking how often some posters reported one another.

Baby.

Lol, who cares what picture I used? You?re the one whining like a little bitch and pointing fingers at people. Maybe a Mod decided your posts were stupid and irrelevant and pulled them just because...?!

When I moderated a sports forum I helped launch the Mods often discussed among themselves when it came to stupid or inflammatory posts - didn?t take a tattletale, although it was shocking how often some posters reported one another.

Baby.

it's sarcasm, you can relax now. And I don't think anyone whose not a petty, immature douche like you and turd would say asking who had my post deleted is whining.

Just playing devil's advocate. Grasping at straws really. I tried.

I figured, I was just goofing around - I just noticed Warren Moon and thought it was worth pointing out. Apparently, that sets some people off and they have to flex their internet muscles.

Last edited:
Is Binging your way around the internet that much better?

don't know - I never actually had netscape but being captive to bing at work, I'd be surprised if Netscape was much worse. If Netscape is a surrogate for the "dial up" era, yeah it's worse, but not a whole lot. Bing sucks!

Last edited:
it's sarcasm, you can relax now. And I don't think anyone whose not a petty, immature douche like you and turd would say asking who had my post deleted is whining.

it is whining. you're just looking for attention.

you know who the mods are... if you really wanted an answer, send them a DM.

it is whining. you're just looking for attention.

you know who the mods are... if you really wanted an answer, send them a DM.

it's not and I'm not - you saying it doesn't make it so.

I know who the mods are but I'm not a little bitch like you so I don't go running to them. I still don't believe you're not bitching to them like the little bitch you are.

I wanted to stop the video at 6 seconds, but I made it to 31 seconds.

I wanted to stop the video at 6 seconds, but I made it to 31 seconds.

Near the start of his State of the Union address, President Trump acknowledged and congratulated the newly elected women of the House of Representatives, a number of whom were wearing white in honor of the suffragette movement.

Back