Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

i''m not against vaccines. rather just how they are administered, we requested they be spaced out further apart and only one at a time for our kids and started at older ages and made sure they weren't already under the weather before getting one. Our doctor worked with us on all that and didn't have a problem with and granted our requests. The biggest problems are with those already vulnerable and when they want to load ya up with more than one at time and or when they want it done so soon after birth, that's too damn soon!

We did this as well. My kids are up to date on their vaccinations thus far but have never received more than 2 at one time. Our doctor also had no problem with it.

I?m surprised this guy hasn?t been banned yet, that?s some wild ass rabbit hole there, you think jones is nuts wow

Could I get the Cliff's Notes version? That's a long watch.

Conspiracy theories were fun before that bled into ACTUAL every day life and turned people fuckin whacko.

Conspiracy theories were fun before that bled into ACTUAL every day life and turned people fuckin whacko.

The shadow government/deep state comes out and arrest everybody who says shit that is unacceptable and puts them all and re-indoctrination camps until they?ve learned their lesson.

I fell Asleep in the middle, the other parts were wild. Above and beyond anything I’ve ever heard on IW.

By who? Latest recently confirmed stagged by another trump hater, the wolf that cried MAGA..still don’t have released name of MAGA hat guy that pushed the camera man still can’t say. Who harassed the parents? Either way, Not important he’ll loss that case

https://news.grabien.com/story-montage-watch-media-uncritically-accept-another-outlandish-h

Last edited:
The shadow government/deep state comes out and arrest everybody who says shit that is unacceptable and puts them all and re-indoctrination camps until they?ve learned their lesson.

Now your just confusing one rabbit hole with another!

That site looks to rank based on internet vote, only 10,000 votes I voted and the results but me in the minority amongst the 10,780 votes

There was a place where you could vote on each media source they raided, but I don’t know that that’s how they quantify it.

EDIT: Media bias fact check methodology

There’s really nothing delineated in the methodology explanation that indicates the user poll is considered at all. Seems to me that it’s there exclusively for the entertainment of the user.

Last edited:
There was a place where you could vote on each media source they raided, but I don’t know that that’s how they quantify it.

EDIT: Media bias fact check methodology

There’s really nothing delineated in the methodology explanation that indicates the user poll is considered at all. Seems to me that it’s there exclusively for the entertainment of the user.

The Site seems bias to me looks to be run by some arm chair media watcher guy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check

Last edited:
The Site seems bias to me looks to be run by some arm chair media watcher guy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check

That could be a point, and when ever I come across any of these various media bias raters-Snopes and so forth-it does occur to me to wonder if they’re biased themselves.

But there’s one thing for sure-in many instances Wikipedia itself is absolutely biased-Entries can be created and written and edited by pretty much anybody in the public, and often the entries are created and editorialized by people with an agenda.

I know this firsthand from the entry for the Rolling Stones late great side guy sax player Bobby Keys.

His daughter was a longtime friend of mine and her mother, who also died just about a year before Bobby, Is not listed as her mother in the Wikipedia entry. I changed it several times and whom ever denied that she is her mother kept changing it back.

I would imagine it’s the bitch who Bobby was married to at the time he died who always had a vendetta against all of Bobby’s previous wives-And like most rock ‘n’ roll stars he had a few of them.

Now, somethings in Wikipedia are accurate and objective, but other things are pure bullshit.

So the last source that I would ever count on to be unbiased would be Wikipedia. I would rather trust Alex Jones.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I looked up a number of Media ratings for Media that I’m pretty familiar with, And media bias fact check rates them all generally pretty much the way I would rate them.

EDIT: This is a Wikipedia entry I created myself for my own set tire website that I used to write. For various reasons I haven’t been doing it all the way still on the name and I probably should get my ass back in gear and stop wasting all my brilliance and genius for only those here on the DSF.

-Just To clarify I own the name to the.com. There are a couple of other people publishing something they call the Disassociated Press under the .org and the.net and And various others possible.

Last edited:
That could be a plane, and when ever I come across any of these various media bias raters-Snopes and so forth-it does occur to me to wonder if they’re biased themselves.

But there’s one thing for sure-in many instances Wikipedia itself is absolutely biased-Entries can be created and written and edited by pretty much anybody in the public, and often the entries are created and editorialized by people with an agenda.

I know this firsthand from the entry for the Rolling Stones late great side guy sax player Bobby Keys.

His daughter was a longtime friend of mine and her mother, who also died just about a year before Bobby, Is not listed as her mother in the Wikipedia entry. I changed it several times and whom ever denied that she is her mother kept changing it back. I would imagine it’s the bitch who Bobby was married to at the time he died who always had a vendetta against all of Barbie’s previous wives-And like most rock ‘n’ roll stars he had a few of them.

Now, somethings in Wikipedia are accurate and objective, but other things are pure bullshit.

So the last source that I would ever count on to be unbiased would be Wikipedia. I would rather trust Alex Jones.

True but it’s often a half way decent place to start when trying to figure just who someone is who claims to be unbiased, hell I don’t know anything about the guy has he ever even listed to gay frogs show at all to give him that very low rank or does he just base that opinion on the opinion of others? I have no idea

Can’t trust anything you hear or read and only half of what you see that goes for everybody not just gay frogs

And the snopes lady is a lady with cats in an apartment when we all decided the cat lady was the ultimate authority in what’s fake and what’s not I have no idea. And I have nothing againts cats I like cats

Last edited:
True but it?s often a half way decent place to start when trying to figure just who someone is who claims to be unbiased, hell I don?t know anything about the guy has he ever even listed to gay frogs show at all to give him that very low rank or does he just base that opinion on the opinion of others? I have no idea

Can?t trust anything you hear or read and only half of what you see that goes for everybody not just gay frogs

And the snopes lady is a lady with cats in an apartment when we all decided the cat lady was the ultimate authority in what?s fake and what?s not I have no idea. And I have nothing againts cats I like cats

I like cats OK but I?m more of a dog person. Cats used to trigger asthma in me but as I have grown older that seems to have passed.

According to this From the Michigan Daily, a publication for which I believe our own thevictors03 used to be an editor for, The University of Michigan uses media bias fact check ratings in the measure of a metric of its own.

Have to admit, I am quite personally bias in favor of the authenticity and validity of data that comes from the University of Michigan.

I like cats OK but I?m more of a dog person. Cats used to trigger asthma in me but as I have grown older that seems to have passed.

According to this From the Michigan Daily, a publication for which I believe our own thevictors03 used to be an editor for, The University of Michigan uses media bias fact check ratings in the measure of a metric of its own.

Have to admit, I am quite personally bias in favor of the authenticity and validity of data that comes from the University of Michigan.

I noticed that also, thought it weird universities would hold such sites run by arm chair media watchers in such regard to use them in metrics, but maybe they know the guy and deemed him not biased... idk..

I used to have asthma also until changed diet, started taking snake oil, working out and whatnot, it all went away few years ago.

I noticed that also, thought it weird universities would hold such sites run by arm chair media watchers in such regard to use them in metrics, but maybe they know the guy and deemed him not biased... idk..

I used to have asthma also until changed diet, started taking snake oil, working out and whatnot, it all went away few years ago.

Well, according to Wikipedia he describes himself as that-an arm chair Media watcher for 20 years-As he says himself on his side, evaluating media Bias is not an exact science.

It?s kind of like WAR in baseball-I think there are three different organizations who quantify it and they?re not identical-but you know more about than I do.

What I like about him is I looked at A LOT of media a that I?m familiar with, and he and I are pretty close to Eye 2 Eye on all of them.

I guess I?m an armchair media watcher myself, I don?t know his credentials but I myself am an academic with a Masters Degree efrom the Annenberg School for Communications and Journalism at the University of Southern California and did research on media bias on my way to earning that degree, so as an armchair media watcher I do have some sheep skin with letters to go along with that.

You are probably familiar with Malcolm Gladwell and his nonfiction sociological study Blink, in which Gladwell outlines his theory of ?thin slicing,? in which people in Some kind of decision making pursuit use a very limited narrow selections From available data Very effectively to make accurate analysis of an effective course of action.

So maybe this dude is very good at thin slicing media bias.

Back