Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

2018-2020 Election meddling probe into big tech on the table

That?s crazy talk mud! Never happen

:nuts:

Clown world claims another victim

Gay, liberal atheist British television presenter Stephen Fry is being labeled a ?white supremacist? because he did the OK hand sign.

Fry flashed up the dangerous symbol to promote Mental Health Awareness Week, tweeting, ?Are you A.O.K??

isn't the whole "OK" sign being a white supremacist dog whistle just a made up joke by a bunch of redditt posters to troll PC social justice warriors?

Last edited:
isn't the whole "OK" sign being a white supremacist dog whistle just a made up joke by a bunch of redditt posters to troll PC social justice warriors?

That's what they claim!

and when the KKK burned crosses in people's yards, they were just trolling them as well. leave it to blacks to get offended or feel threatened by just about anything... ROLLS EYES...

Besides, caring about social justice in the first place is obviously stupid right?

because there is no injustice in our society! Anyone who says otherwise just hates America.

What hand sign should true white supremacists use in order to make sure that there is absolutely no question that it?s the official white supremest hand sign?

And how are they going to get the message out on the inter-webs to make it crystal clear?

That's what they claim!

and when the KKK burned crosses in people's yards, they were just trolling them as well. leave it to blacks to get offended or feel threatened by just about anything... ROLLS EYES...

Besides, caring about social justice in the first place is obviously stupid right?

because there is no injustice in our society! Anyone who says otherwise just hates America.

conflating an innocent hand gesture with burning crosses is a pretty big leap, even for you. I don't think it's black people that are being offended by this. the outrage seems to be coming almost exclusively from leftist white SJWs like you that are being duped and made to look like fools by a bunch of trolls.

And yes, caring about social justice is obviously stupid. We should care about justice - no need for any modifiers especially misleading ones that pit groups against one another and impinge on the freedoms of one or more in favor of the other(s) based solely on their group identity. That on it's face is obviously just plain stupid.

There's plenty of injustice in our society - "social" justice for one is an excellent example of it. People who say otherwise don't necessarily hate America, they just don't understand America and the things it stands for like the concepts of justice or equality of opportunity. In your case though, I feel confident saying it's a combination of ignorance and hatred of America.

Last edited:
What hand sign should true white supremacists use in order to make sure that there is absolutely no question that it?s the official white supremest hand sign?

And how are they going to get the message out on the inter-webs to make it crystal clear?

don't know, I'll leave that up to the white supremacists. If I recall correctly, back in the 80s when they were busting Geraldo Rivera's nose and saying nasty things to Oprah, etc, etc their preferred hand signal was the Nazi salute. I think that's pretty unmistakable and probably one they actually use even now.

As for getting the message out, they obviously can't use Facebook and Instagram - they're just going to have start their own social media monopolies I guess.

Last edited:
don't know, I'll leave that up to the white supremacists. If I recall correctly, back in the 80s when they were busting Geraldo Rivera's nose and saying nasty things to Oprah, etc, etc they're preferred hand signal was the Nazi salute. I think that's pretty unmistakable.

Yeah, I was thinking that, and as it turns out the Anti-Defamation League corroborates that?s what it is with some modification.

If there?s anyone that I would trust to know about this shit it would be the ADL.

I don?t want to give those white supremacist bastards any ideas, but the best way they could get the message out would be by simply linking this ADL report that I just linked everywhere they could-Facebook nor anyone else would dare de-platform anybody sending out communications from the ADL - and none would be the wiser.

Yeah, I was thinking that, and as it turns out the Anti-Defamation League corroborates that?s what it is with some modification.

If there?s anyone that I would trust to know about this shit it would be the ADL.

I don?t want to give those white supremacist bastards any ideas, but the best way they could get the message out would be by simply linking this ADL report that I just linked everywhere they could-Facebook nor anyone else would dare de-platform anybody sending out communications from the ADL - and none would be the wiser.

I wouldn't worry, I doubt there are any white supremacists on DSF - just garden variety racists like champ.

Your idea could work, at least for a little while. I would expect at some point that the SPLC would catch wind of it, label the ADL as a white supremacist hate group and get them banned from FB and the "gram" (I recently heard that's what the kids are calling Instagram).

Last edited:
Never go scuba diving with a social justice warrior or a hard core Christian fundamentalist.

How would he do that?

I looked it up. According to this, Satanists use it themselves to represent the ?unholy trinity.?

I was unaware of that until I looked it up.

Also in the link, it explains that the sign represents a whole bunch of different things in different cultures.

I'm not a Christian Fundamentalist. I'm Catholic.

A person could be a Catholic social justice warrior though.

Off the top of my head, Martin Sheen and Michael Moore I would describe as Catholic social justice warriors.

I could probably come up with a few more.

That information was all in one of PJW's videos.

I'm not a Christian Fundamentalist. I'm Catholic.

I know and I didn't mean to imply that you were. It was just a general (and sarcastic statement) about people going overboard with the OK sign. By the way, I'm also confident you're not a violent social justice warrior or a white supremacist so I would have no reservations about scuba diving with you.

Last edited:
I know and I didn't mean to imply that you were. It was just a general (and sarcastic statement) about people going overboard with the OK sign. By the way, I'm also confident you're not a violent social justice warrior or a white supremacist so I would have no reservations about scuba diving with you.

No, just a broken sinner who is totally dependant on God's mercy and forgiveness.

The information on how white supremacists should best go about letting the world know what their official hand signal is?

I watched the video and I didn?t catch that.

musta been in one I didn't post, I don't post any and all of them, it was something about also making a W sign with the other hand is required apparently for it to signify a white supremacist sign. :shrug:

Back