Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

BIG TECH & BANKS BAN MEN’S RIGHTS ACTIVIST

The establishment is moving past censorship and on to financial warfare against political opponents.

Roosh V has become well known for promoting masculinity and exposing the double standards being pushed by the left and modern feminists.
Now, been banned from using Instagram and Chase WePay.

BIG TECH & BANKS BAN MEN?S RIGHTS ACTIVIST

The establishment is moving past censorship and on to financial warfare against political opponents.

Roosh V has become well known for promoting masculinity and exposing the double standards being pushed by the left and modern feminists.

It's weird that the guys you hear scream/whine loudest about "men's rights" and "masculinity" are the biggest pussies on the planet, and contribute nothing other than promoting their "personal brand" like Martha Stewart.

You never see bikers, or rock stars whining about femininity "keeping them down."

It's weird that the guys you hear scream/whine loudest about "men's rights" and "masculinity" are the biggest pussies on the planet, and contribute nothing other than promoting their "personal brand" like Martha Stewart.

You never see bikers, or rock stars whining about femininity "keeping them down."

Men die to self and put others ahead of them, especially family and spouse. Many bikers, rock stars, and celebrities are perpetual adolescents and have no interest in transitioning to manhood. It's not about "masculinity" ... it's about "manhood."

Men die to self and put others ahead of them, especially family and spouse. Many bikers, rock stars, and celebrities are perpetual adolescents and have no interest in transitioning to manhood. It's not about "masculinity" ... it's about "manhood."

Eh... I largely agree.

Not sure where your analysis puts "Men's Rights Advocates"... I guess I'd put them below bikers, rock stars, and celebrities in that they wish they could be perpetual adolescents, but can't even manage to achieve that.

I’ve never thought that my dick ever put me at a disadvantage for anything.

I’ve never heard of a group of dudes who thought their dicks put them at a disadvantage for anything-let alone enough to congregate together and publicly whine and cry about it-but I would view any such group of dudes as a bunch of whiny wimps.

Fucking snowflake ass motherfuckers.

I?ve never thought that my dick ever put me at a disadvantage for anything.

I?ve never heard of a group of dudes who thought their dicks put them at a disadvantage for anything-let alone enough to congregate together and publicly whine and cry about it-but I would view any such group of dudes as a bunch of whiny wimps.

Fucking snowflake ass motherfuckers.

There's nothing more masculine than whining that feminists and feminism are keeping you from being a real man...

There's nothing more masculine than whining that feminists and feminism are keeping you from being a real man...

I just looked the dude up.

He?s a goddamn fucking towel head camel jockey rape advocate who can?t get laid by American chicks.

Eh... I largely agree.

Not sure where your analysis puts "Men's Rights Advocates"... I guess I'd put them below bikers, rock stars, and celebrities in that they wish they could be perpetual adolescents, but can't even manage to achieve that.

Men's "rights" is a stolen concept, because group rights are the same.

Last edited:
I just looked the dude up.

He?s a goddamn fucking towel head camel jockey rape advocate who can?t get laid by American chicks.

EDIT: He writes a blog telling other dudes how to go out and get laid.

Nothing screams ?I can?t get laid? more than writing a blog telling other dudes how to go out and get laid.

BIG TECH & BANKS BAN MEN?S RIGHTS ACTIVIST

Nobody on this board has ever heard of this asshole before.

Nevertheless, in the spirit of free speech, here is the asshole?s website.

This can't be true - I've never once heard you scream/wine about "men's rights" and "masculinity." I've heard you whine about getting blisters trying (unsuccessfully) to pull a few weeds in your backyard, but never once about "men's rights." Of course, you wouldn't have picked up much about men's rights listening to the Indigo Girls and hanging out in drum circles in college so nobody expects it from you.

Also, other than maybe Glenn Danzig I think a lot of rock stars, as cool as they may be are (probably) mostly a bunch of pussies. They also tend to be leftists - which is an odd coincidence.

Clown world claims another victim

Gay, liberal atheist British television presenter Stephen Fry is being labeled a ?white supremacist? because he did the OK hand sign.

Fry flashed up the dangerous symbol to promote Mental Health Awareness Week, tweeting, ?Are you A.O.K??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsTlOm1iknc#action=share

Last edited:
Investigative journalist Jon Rappoport had his blog banned by WordPress for being effective at exposing the dangers of tainted vaccines.

The whole big tech censorship issue is going to be a major 2020 election item. Once again tomorrow?s news today well in advance, this thread was started in aug of 2018. Don?t forget I?m the crazy one now :nuts:

https://youtu.be/Qe500eIK1oA

Last edited:
The Trump administration is gathering evidence of big tech censoring people over their political beliefs ahead of the 2020 election.

On Wednesday the White House urged Americans who?ve been subjected to social media bias due to their political affiliations to come forward and tell their stories.

?SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS should advance FREEDOM OF SPEECH,? the website wh.gov/techbias, launched by the White House, reads. ?Yet too many Americans have seen their accounts suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear ?violations? of user policies.

https://whitehouse.typeform.com/to/Jti9QH

Last edited:
Back