Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Maria as in Mary, the holy virgin mother of God?

She was Jewish.

Farrakhan and white supremacists would not have liked her.

Donald Trump Jr., the outspoken eldest son of the president, is calling on people to come together to fight back against big tech censorship.

On Friday, Don Jr. said ?everyone? should be ?terrified? over Facebook?s latest ?purposeful and calculated? ban on Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson and other conservative voices, in addition to Minister Louis Farrakhan.

?The purposeful & calculated silencing of conservatives by @facebook & the rest of the Big Tech monopoly men should terrify everyone,? Don Jr. tweeted.
?It appears they?re taking their censorship campaign to the next level,? he wrote, adding, ?Ask yourself, how long before they come to purge you? We must fight back.?

Don?s tweet perked the ears of CNN?s resident Orwellian censor Oliver Darcy, who claimed Don Jr. was calling Farrakhan a ?conservative.?

While five of the six people banned on Thursday have conservative leanings, many agree Louis Farrakhan was thrown in the mix to obfuscate the real targeted campaign against conservatives.

Similar to President Trump, Don Jr. on Friday also retweeted a screenshot of a Breitbart article tweeted by Fox Business? Maria Bartiromo, signaling support for Infowars and indicating the Trump administration is aware of the situation.

Donald Trump Jr., the outspoken eldest son of the president, is calling on people to come together to fight back against big tech censorship.

On Friday, Don Jr. said ?everyone? should be ?terrified? over Facebook?s latest ?purposeful and calculated? ban on Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson and other conservative voices, in addition to Minister Louis Farrakhan.

?The purposeful & calculated silencing of conservatives by @facebook & the rest of the Big Tech monopoly men should terrify everyone,? Don Jr. tweeted.
?It appears they?re taking their censorship campaign to the next level,? he wrote, adding, ?Ask yourself, how long before they come to purge you? We must fight back.?

Don?s tweet perked the ears of CNN?s resident Orwellian censor Oliver Darcy, who claimed Don Jr. was calling Farrakhan a ?conservative.?

While five of the six people banned on Thursday have conservative leanings, many agree Louis Farrakhan was thrown in the mix to obfuscate the real targeted campaign against conservatives.

Similar to President Trump, Don Jr. on Friday also retweeted a screenshot of a Breitbart article tweeted by Fox Business? Maria Bartiromo, signaling support for Infowars and indicating the Trump administration is aware of the situation.

That?s great.

Maybe people should get together to ?fight back? against the way the Trump family manages their own personal and private properties.

That?s great.

Maybe people should get together to ?fight back? against the way the Trump family manages their own personal and private properties.

I?m not concerned with that I?m more interested in the great things they are doing for America

I?m not concerned with that I?m more interested in the great things they are doing for America

Yes, but why should the Trump family be concerned with the way Mark Zuckerberg and the people at Facebook manage their own private company without inviting people to stick their noses into the way the trumps run their own private businesses also?

Sounds pretty hypocritical and double standard.

Yes, but why should the Trump family be concerned with the way Mark Zuckerberg and the people at Facebook manage their own private company without inviting people to stick their noses into the way the trumps run their own private businesses also?

Sounds pretty hypocritical and double standard.

That?s just a bizarre way to compare apples to oranges, I?m not aware of any Mordern day public square free speech issues with the way the trumps may or may not run their businesses..my issue is an issue of the Chicom authoritarian path this is all on..

Now you?ll have to excuse me, I?ve got some boxes to move now

That?s just a bizarre way to compare apples to oranges, I?m not aware of any Mordern day public square free speech issues with the way the trumps may or may not run their businesses..my issue is an issue of the Chicom authoritarian path this is all on..

Now you?ll have to excuse me, I?ve got some boxes to move now

It?s not a free speech issue and it?s not a public square issue.

It is a private property issue.

Farrakhan and the rest of those asshole buddies of his can spew all the venom they want to do with or without Facebook-as I pointed out, Farrakhan was already a world famous jack ass before Mark Zuckerberg was born.

I get all the info wars I want and more from you- This shit with Facebook is putting info wars on the map in a way that it could never have done so on and so on.

Milo and the rest of them-I really don?t know anything about the others-can carry-on on their own platforms fine without Facebook. Congress is not going to abridge their freedom of speech.

The problem tinsel is that it doesn’t stop there, it’s just the canary in the coal mine, the authoritarian left wants the those they disagree with not only banned from social media but wants to deny them from being able to conduct business and basically the right to exists. If they can do it to the likes of jones and laura loomer and snoop next, they can do it to anyone including you and I.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mast...-ban-payments-far-right-groups-224513648.html

Last edited:
Last edited:
That's a hell of a slippery slope to go from facebook banning people who shitpost hate speech, to "the left" denying tigermud the right to exist...

That's a hell of a slippery slope to go from facebook banning people who shitpost hate speech, to "the left" denying tigermud the right to exist...

Could you define hate speech for us? Seems like a very broad brush that could be used for just about anything authoritarians don?t like

The problem tinsel is that it doesn’t stop there, it’s just the canary in the coal mine, the authoritarian left wants the those they disagree with not only banned from social media but wants to deny them from being able to conduct business and basically the right to exists. If they can do it to the likes of jones and laura loomer and snoop next, they can do it to anyone including you and I.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mast...-ban-payments-far-right-groups-224513648.html

Hmmmmm...Sorry but the authoritarian left can’t do anything to me through Facebook because, while I technically have a Facebook account, I don’t do anything through it.

For years, I have heard that the authoritarian left would silence me by taking my gun away, but I never actually have had a gun for the left to pry out of my cold dead hand anyway.

That said, I will say that I completely agree that William Barr should have had no idea what the fuck Mueller meant in a letter that basically explained that a summary was a summary and didn’t do anything beyond what a summary was supposed to do.

I already said that on a different thread. If I was asked “Did the author of what you summarized support your summary?” After having read that letter I would have answered “not only do I not know if the author supported my summary, I have no idea if the fucking author was or was not on crack.”

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...Sorry but the authoritarian left can?t do anything to me through Facebook because, while I technically have a Facebook account, I don?t do anything through it.
?

Nor do I, this isn?t just about Facebook though, it?s about the authoritarian left and their intolerance of anyone whom dare have a differing view or opinion

Nor do I, this isn?t just about Facebook though, it?s about the authoritarian left and their intolerance of anyone whom dare have a differing view or opinion

I never have felt threatened by anyone about taking anything away from me ever.

I never have felt threatened by anyone about taking anything away from me ever.

In the future under authoritarian rule comedy will be subjected to “hate speech” rules as well and those spreading “hate speech” labeled extremist unless your a politician or thought police officer, politicians and thought officers will be exempt

There are at least two here, maybe more that would like to see the authoritarian rule apply here as well, even with it being a digglers junk political forum, as a mod do you think that will happen in the future?

Last edited:
In the future under authoritarian rule comedy will be subjected to ?hate speech? rules as well and those spreading ?hate speech? labeled extremist unless your a politician or thought police officer, politicians and thought officers will be exempt

There are at least two here, maybe more that would like to see the authoritarian rule apply here as well, even with it being a digglers junk political forum, as a mod do you think that will happen in the future?

Yes.

In the Twilight Zone

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SMYtvWUqeKo

EDIT: Are you saying you think I?m funny?

Back