Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

They all spew hate speech, whether you agree with their views or not.

I'm not familiar with all of them but when it comes to the ones I am familiar with it's pretty clear it's only hate speech in the sense that anything you disagree with is hate speech.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with all of them but when it comes to the ones I am familiar with it's pretty clear it's only hate speech in the sense that anything you disagree with is hate speech.

Not true. I agree with Louis Farrakhan that all white people are devils (especially white republitards like you), but I still think it's hate speech and should be banned.

Are white people "devils" by choice, or were they born that way?

I hope they all ban themselves out of business and I think trump should stop using twitter he might be the only thing keeping them in business right now while they ban all his supporters. He's such a dumbass

Yes. The only thing keeping Twitter in business right now is an orange-faced ass clown. Certainly none of the thousands of celebrities or sports figures that have millions of followers, however mindless they might be, but at least they do have that in common with Trump, the mindless followers part anyhow.

Not true. I agree with Louis Farrakhan that all white people are devils (especially white republitards like you), but I still think it's hate speech and should be banned.

I don't doubt for a second that you're dumb enough to believe all white people are devils or that hate speech should be banned. Even if they taught the 1st Amendment at the retread law school you went to, you're clearly dumb enough to fall for leftist propaganda.

You'd have to ask Minister Farrakhan that; I'm not too familiar with his theology, beyond the "white devils" part.

Well, his theology is flawed, because people can't be devils. Only devils can be devils.

I don't doubt for a second that you're dumb enough to believe all white people are devils or that hate speech should be banned. Even if they taught the 1st Amendment at the retread law school you went to, you're clearly dumb enough to fall for leftist propaganda.

facebook =/= local, state, or federal gov't

Not a first amendment issue, asswipe.

I don't think you need to go to law school, to understand that, though.

facebook =/= local, state, or federal gov't

Not a first amendment issue, asswipe.

I don't think you need to go to law school, to understand that, though.

you said hate speech should be banned, you didn't say anything about FB. that's an interesting position though - private companies that are essentially the public square (we know these social media companies have monopoly power because you want to break them up) should ban something that shouldn't be banned in the public square. It would be one thing if you said "FB can ban hate speech because they're a private company and can ban who they want" but "should" that seems very odd and inconsistent with your position that they're monopolies. Are you one of those dummies who thinks speech is violence?

you have quite the potty mouth for someone who is always whining about name calling.

Last edited:
you said hate speech should be banned, you didn't say anything about FB. that's an interesting position though - private companies that are essentially the public square (we know these social media companies have monopoly power because you want to break them up) should ban something that shouldn't be banned in the public square. It would be one thing if you said "FB can ban hate speech because they're a private company and can ban who they want" but "should" - very odd. Are you one of those dummies who thinks speech is violence?

you have quite the potty mouth for someone who is always whining about name calling.

???

I was -we were - obviously talking about Farrakhan/Facebook.

Jesus, the Trump/MAGA rhetoric shit has warped your brain so much, you can't even follow a conversation for 5 seconds.

???

I was -we were - obviously talking about Farrakhan/Facebook.

Jesus, the Trump/MAGA rhetoric shit has warped your brain so much, you can't even follow a conversation for 5 seconds.

hand waving, distraction and projecting doesn't make you any less consistent, full of crap or dumb.

It is amazing to me how such an unimportant, inconsequential event getting so much attention today.

trump tweeted support for PWJ and infowars today I heard. isn't that swell, I think Maria is a fan too.

Last edited:
trump tweeted support for PWJ and infowars today I heard. isn't that swell, I think Maria is a fan too.

Maria as in Mary, the holy virgin mother of God?

She was Jewish.

Farrakhan and white supremacists would not have liked her.

Maria as in Mary, the holy virgin mother of God?

She was Jewish.

Farrakhan and white supremacists would not have liked her.

The Blessed Mother is not at all pleased with the state of civilization, either. She has made numerous apparations to remind us.

The Blessed Mother is not at all pleased with the state of civilization, either. She has made numerous apparations to remind us.

Well, I’m with Her.

I mean The Blessed Mother, not Hilary.

If She ever wants to drop in on me, I would be all ears.

Last edited:
Well, I’m with Her.

I mean The Blessed Mother, not Hilary.

If She ever wants to drop in on me, I would be all ears.

Hah. I see what you did there. Anyway ... if she ever does, you'll know it.

Yes.

I imagine I would be the first one to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back