Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

So you guys are going to like this story.

I recently developed psoriasis and I entered a clinical trial. The best thing about having psoriasis is that it’s not dangerous and I’m getting paid to have it.

So I walk into my bank with the check from the trial, and I want to deposit the check in the ATM. I haven’t deposited a check before-I’ve only deposit cash-so I’m not sure if it’s any different.

So the lady at the branch comes over and kind of watches as I’m doing it and walks me through it, and as I get my receipt, she says “there is an image of the check on the receipt,” and it pops into my mind to say “cool-as long as it’s not an image of Mohammed” - When it occurs to me that she might be Middle Eastern.

So I look at her name tag and sure enough, it definitely seems to be a middle eastern name so I say “I want to tell a joke but I’m afraid it might be offensive…” Then I think it over and I ask her “are you Islamic?”

And she answers “I am from Iran.”

So I hesitate for a second, and then I telll it anyway.

See what I did there? Instead of making a joke that I might have ignorantly not realized that it might have been offensive, instead, I confirmed it would almost surely be offensive, and I made it anyway.

Now that there, that is some real snowflake proof comedy, right there.

Justice Department to Open Broad, New Antitrust Review of Big Tech Companies
Inquiry signals Barr?s deep interest in tech sector, poses threat to companies such as Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justic...rust-review-of-big-tech-companies-11563914235

I?m not an expert on antitrust laws at all, but my understanding is they?re pretty specifically formulaic.

So anyway hey-if these guys are violating and I trust laws it should be broken into and if they?re found to be operating in violation of laws that are supposed to protect a free fair market, I guess something should be done about it.

But I thought it was the FTC that had jurisdiction over this.

I recently developed psoriasis and I entered a clinical trial. The best thing about having psoriasis is that it?s not dangerous and I?m getting paid to have it.

So I walk into my bank with the check from the trial, and I want to deposit the check in the ATM. I haven?t deposited a check before-I?ve only deposit cash-so I?m not sure if it?s any different.

So the lady at the branch comes over and kind of watches as I?m doing it and walks me through it, and as I get my receipt, she says ?there is an image of the check on the receipt,? and it pops into my mind to say ?cool-as long as it?s not an image of Mohammed? - When it occurs to me that she might be Middle Eastern.

So I look at her name tag and sure enough, it definitely seems to be a middle eastern name so I say ?I want to tell a joke but I?m afraid it might be offensive?? Then I think it over and I ask her ?are you Islamic??

And she answers ?I am from Iran.?

See what I did there? Instead of making a joke that I might have ignorantly not realized that it might have been offensive, instead, I confirmed it would almost surely be offensive, and I made it anyway.

well...

did she laugh?

Persian women are often very attractive...

well...

did she laugh?

Persian women are often very attractive...

She wasn?t especially attractive, and no - I could tell she was not amused at all.

But fuck her, right?

This is the United States of America, and right here we have freedom of speech, and if she doesn?t like it, she can just go right back to where she came from.

She wasn?t especially attractive, and no - I could tell she was not amused at all.

But fuck her, right?

This is the United States of America, and right here we have freedom of speech, and if she doesn?t like it, she can just go right back to where she came from.

Please tell me you were wearing a MAGA hat when you did this.

I recently developed psoriasis and I entered a clinical trial. The best thing about having psoriasis is that it?s not dangerous and I?m getting paid to have it.

So I walk into my bank with the check from the trial, and I want to deposit the check in the ATM. I haven?t deposited a check before-I?ve only deposit cash-so I?m not sure if it?s any different.

So the lady at the branch comes over and kind of watches as I?m doing it and walks me through it, and as I get my receipt, she says ?there is an image of the check on the receipt,? and it pops into my mind to say ?cool-as long as it?s not an image of Mohammed? - When it occurs to me that she might be Middle Eastern.

So I look at her name tag and sure enough, it definitely seems to be a middle eastern name so I say ?I want to tell a joke but I?m afraid it might be offensive?? Then I think it over and I ask her ?are you Islamic??

And she answers ?I am from Iran.?

she might have been Jewish - a lot of the Persians I know are. Her reaction or lack of wouldnt have been a good indicator since Jewish people in general arent very comedic and dont have a very good sense of humor.

she might have been Jewish - a lot of the Persians I know are. Her reaction or lack of wouldnt have been a good indicator since Jewish people in general arent very comedic and dont have a very good sense of humor.

Jews have no sense of humor? Are you serious? :hmm:

Jews have no sense of humor? Are you serious? :hmm:

I found a GIF of a humorless Jew slapping spartamack, tigermudd, and jwlcosue:

tenor.gif

they knocked it off his head, on accident, a few seconds before that, when they all bumped into eachother

That makes sense. Maybe that?s why he slapped them.

He must have been one really pissed off Jew, because it would have been a more proper devotional action to first cover his head again with the keppah, and then slap them all.

Looks like my girls Tulsi is on board with you,
T-Mud.

There is more big tech election meddling than anything Russia could ever dream of, I want to see the trump ad in nail all these sumbitches to the wall! FB Google FANG Puke Chicom sell out bastards

Last edited:
There is more big tech election meddling than anything Russia could ever dream of, I want to see the trump ad in nail all these sumbitches to the wall! FB Google FANG Puke Chicom sell out bastards

Half of FANG are Facebook and Google. The other half is Amazon and Netflix.

SAN FRANCISCO - Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes has become one of the company's biggest problems.

In recent weeks, Hughes, who left the social media giant in 2007 and cashed out his nearly $500 million worth of stock, has been making the rounds in the nation's capital, visiting a dozen lawmakers and regulators at the Department of Justice, the Federal Trade
Commission and other agencies which are all interested in examining whether Facebook has amassed too much power. He's talked with the attorney general of New York.

In those meetings, which he sometimes attended on his own, he has presented a 39-page slide deck that makes a point-by-point legal case for breaking up the social network drawing on decades of antitrust law precedent.

The crux of the case, designed with the help of two antitrust scholars: Facebook's wealth and power and massive user base have pushed it into monopoly territory, and its acquisitions of rivals have squashed competition. More than 2.7 billion people use Facebook or its other platforms, which include Instagram and messaging service WhatsApp, at least once a month, Facebook said Wednesday.

"I hope that my speaking out provides cover to a lot of other folks, whether former employees or current ones, to express ambivalence or concern about what's going on," Hughes said in an interview Thursday. "And I think there's a lot to be concerned about."

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Facebook-co-founder-campaigning-to-break-up-tech-14149729.php

I was ranting Jones Like. Looks like he's going to be wrong about Biden I don't think he's exiting. That freakin blowhard.

If you wanna, you could start paying attention to legitimate, not insane conservatives like George Will, Bill Kristol and Ben Shapiro...

Back