Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

are you kidding? Trump - and his dumb kids - would be all for this.

Are you kidding? you're all for this - nothing would make you happier than a government run "woke" score and ranking system. The hierarchy of virtue and privilege is the ultimate dream for you.

Are you kidding? you're all for this - nothing would make you happier than a government run "woke" score and ranking system. The hierarchy of virtue and privilege is the ultimate dream for you.

awww, it hurts my feelings when you take discussions of policy/political figures, and make them personal. :no:

I know, but that's not why I do it, it's just an extra little bonus.

Right. You do it because you don't have any counter argument to make, or even anything of substance to add to the discussion.

You can't even cut and paste random walls of text from Infowars (a kind of substance...) like tigermud here.

Right. You do it because you don't have any counter argument to make, or even anything of substance to add to the discussion.

You can't even cut and paste random walls of text from Infowars (a kind of substance...) like tigermud here.

right because this,

are you kidding? Trump - and his dumb kids - would be all for this.

like so much of the garbage you post, adds much to the discussion and is worthy of a substantive counter argument. You just can't help stepping in piles of your own shit, can you?

You're right though, I don't read InfoWars, so I don't link from it but what I've seen of it on here, it's better than the left wing clap trap editorial garbage you try to pass off as "substance."

Last edited:
Google?s announcement that it has achieved ?quantum supremacy? with a 53-qubit quantum computer greases the skids for all cryptocurrency and military secrets protected by cryptography to be breakable in a stunning new development that will change the world.

The Big Tech corporation?s new quantum processor took a mere 200 seconds to complete a computing task that would normally require 10,000 years on a supercomputer.

The 53-qubit quantum computer can break any 53-bit cryptography in seconds, meaning Bitcoin?s 256-bit encryption is vulnerable once Google scales its quantum computing to 256 qubits, something their own scientists say will be possible by 2022.

Modern military cryptography will also eventually be rendered obsolete given that the number of qubits in Google?s quantum computers will double at least every year, according to the report, growing at ?double exponential rate,? which is even faster than Moore?s Law.

At this rate, Google will be able to break all military encryption by 2024, a frightening prospect given the company?s close ties to China.

The prospects of Google controlling such vast supercomputer power when it applies to the field of surveillance is also chilling.

?Google will rapidly come to dominate the world, controlling most of the money, all speech, all politics, most science and technology, most of the news media and all public officials,? writes Mike Adams.

?Google will become the dominant controlling authoritarian force on planet Earth, and all humans will be subservient to its demands. Democracy, truth and freedom will be annihilated.?

Read Adams? full article for a comprehensive breakdown of what this means for the future ? a beast system controlled by Google that makes Skynet look amateur in comparison, controls all secrets, communications and financial transactions.

Google has come a long way from ?don?t be evil? to establishing a monopoly over technology that will literally allow them to become the most dominant force on the planet.

Last edited:
In a shocking attack on the First Amendment, New York City has banned the term “illegal alien” and criminalized threatening to call ICE on illegal immigrants.

NYC Commission on Human Rights released a 29-page directive on Thursday outlining “new legal enforcement guidance and actions against discrimination based on immigration status and national origin.”

“If you want to come into the ultimate city of immigrants and try to spread hate, you WILL face the consequences,” New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio tweeted with the attached the unconstitutional directive.

https://www.infowars.com/war-on-free-speech-new-york-city-criminalizes-term-illegal-alien/

Here's one Tinsel would probably agree with

Director Todd Phillips Says He Made Joker Because ?Woke? Hollywood Killed Comedy
He?s right.

Joker director Todd Phillips says that ?woke? Hollywood and Twitter mob outrage culture has killed comedy.
In an interview with Vanity Fair, Phillips said he turned to other themes because he found it increasingly difficult to make comedies in a new ?woke? Hollywood that scrutinizes every joke through the lens of identity politics.

?Go try to be funny nowadays with this woke culture,? said Phillips. ?There were articles written about why comedies don?t work anymore?I?ll tell you why, because all the fucking funny guys are like, ?Fuck this shit, because I don?t want to offend you.? It?s hard to argue with 30 million people on Twitter. You just can?t do it, right? So you just go, ?I?m out.? I?m out.?

This is reflected in the script of the Joker, the plot of which centers around ?an alienated white guy whose failure to be funny drives him into a vengeful rage.?

Indeed, many have expressed concerns that the media?s new found obsession with treating the Joker as a white incel propaganda movie will lead to actual incel violence on the day of its release.
But aside from this, Phillips is right.

Just like numerous other forms of art and entertainment, most comedians have eschewed actually being funny to pursue the amplification of social justice and identity politics narratives in an effort to receive a pat on the head from the new ?woke? establishment.

Phillips began trending on Twitter after making the comments to Vanity Fair, prompting the outrage mob to come after him and thereby proving his point.

https://www.infowars.com/director-t...e-joker-because-woke-hollywood-killed-comedy/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B8dlHggsw4#action=share

Last edited:
Back