Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

So would you also say you're waiting for evidence, or would you say there is evidence?

I'm saying there is evidence but I'm not waiting for anything - I know there will be no serious investigation into any of it, despite what Thumb says.

That thumb icon to up vote posts will also have to change in the future thanks to Trump cancel culture.

That thumb icon to up vote posts will also have to change in the future thanks to Trump cancel culture.

I'm going to start carrying a spear gun or possibly a bang stick w/ me whenever I'm scuba diving so I can just blast anyone still using the "OK" sign to signal that they're "OK" - I mean to signal that they're racist.

Well I'm going to start a white supremacist scuba diving club so when divers are having trouble, nobody will know it. They'll think, "Is he out of air? Nah, he's just one of us racists."

Well I'm going to start a white supremacist scuba diving club so when divers are having trouble, nobody will know it. They'll think, "Is he out of air? Nah, he's just one of us racists."

whoa, whoa, whoa - check your cisgender white privilege there pal. If "he" or "she" (women can be racist scuba divers too). Also, you're going to need the "Thumbs up is racist" thing to catch on. Thankfully for your club, the "OK" sign won't cause any life threatening confusion underwater - is he or she "OK" or just racist? Probably both, if they're in your club.

Last edited:
whoa, whoa, whoa - check your cisgender white privilege there pal. If "he" or "she" (women can be racist scuba divers too). Also, you're going to need the "Thumbs up is racist" thing to catch on. Thankfully for your club, the "OK" sign won't cause any life threatening confusion underwater - is he or she "OK" or just racist? Probably both, if they're in your club.
I'm going to need a hand signal to share with fellow gender stereotypers so we know who's cool.

Big tech has become a monopoly they need to be broken up

I see 'big tech' getting thrown around more than 'big pharma' lately. What specifically, or perhaps who, would you like to see them go after? How?

Are we talking Amazon? Facebook/Twitter? Samsung/LG? Lots of different sectors in 'big tech'. Just curious if your beef is that broad or more specific.

Because China has grown significantly in influence, power, and most importantly, capability. It's undeniable that China's political and corporate espionage has been increasing dramatically.

I don't disagree that they're a significant threat. But reading what I've read lately you'd think they were the only threat. Hell, Iran hacked our power grid recently and it barely made a blip in the headlines. If it was China, it would have been front-page news. McCarthy did a bang-up job, even years later the effects are easy to see.

I see 'big tech' getting thrown around more than 'big pharma' lately. What specifically, or perhaps who, would you like to see them go after? How?

Are we talking Amazon? Facebook/Twitter? Samsung/LG? Lots of different sectors in 'big tech'. Just curious if your beef is that broad or more specific.

Amazon, Google, FB, Twitter. all those front and center in non violent free speech suppression. They have become the ministry of truth. China is likely proud IMO. They have way too much power, heavily influencing elections and symptomatically silencing voices of decent on behalf of global official narratives. IMO. I've decided that if Parlor does come back I'm going to focus there on calling out agent provocateurs trying to goad their fellow Americas into doing things they wouldn't otherwise do place was crawling with them I had just been ignoring them previously

Last edited:

I don't disagree that they're a significant threat. But reading what I've read lately you'd think they were the only threat. Hell, Iran hacked our power grid recently and it barely made a blip in the headlines. If it was China, it would have been front-page news. McCarthy did a bang-up job, even years later the effects are easy to see.

Biggest, but certainly not the only one.

Amazon, Google, FB, Twitter. all those front and center in non violent free speech suppression.

Again, you seem the be confused as to what constitutes freedom of speech.

Also, what non violent is.

Again, you seem the be confused as to what constitutes freedom of speech.

Also, what non violent is.

For example if you post something on FB about hydroxychloride the ministry of truth will flag it and promote narrative based tags. If you persist. Suspensions bans will follow.

Welcome to 1984 it has arrived

Last edited:
For example if you post something on FB about hydroxychloride the ministry of truth will flag it and promote narrative based tags. If you persist. Suspensions bans will follow.

Welcome to 1984 it has arrived

The constitution does not guarantee you the right to post on FB, twitter, instagram, Youtube, or this forum. They are privately owned, and as such can set the rules to what can and cannot be posted there. You are free to not use them if you choose, but it's not a violation of the 1st amendment, and speech there is not considered "free".

The constitution does not guarantee you the right to post on FB, twitter, instagram, Youtube, or this forum. They are privately owned, and as such can set the rules to what can and cannot be posted there. You are free to not use them if you choose, but it's not a violation of the 1st amendment, and speech there is not considered "free".

I'm not saying a constitutional case can't be made but if it can't, what they're doing is still censorship and it's clearly politically motivated and one-sided. So while it may not be illegal or unconstitutional, the Orwell reference is apt.

It's funny how liberals were quoting Orwell constantly for the last 4 years and now I'm seeing it from my GOP and Trumpet friends. I wonder what else will flip completely?

it was clearly hypocritical for the liberals to accuse Trump of being an authoritarian as he repealed Obama's executive overreach by unwinding his executive orders.

It's funny how liberals were quoting Orwell constantly for the last 4 years and now I'm seeing it from my GOP and Trumpet friends. I wonder what else will flip completely?

Ultimately my final conclusion after completing the journey through the rabbit hole is that Steve Quayle is probably correct

Q is a giant controlled opposition psyop

And Ephesians 6:12 says it all

Back