Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

I?m still always ahead of the historic trends you can?t deny.. when are you going to realize I wasn?t kidding when I long ago said I see future timelines, although I?m not always right, sometimes unexpected ripples occur, must be those pesky time travelers messing with me!

I probably won?t go back to Parler when and if it comes back up there were a few bat shit crazy people there no doubt I even came across one guy I?d even consider nuttier than Alex Jones. His name was Lin Wood, holy balls that guy is nuts.

In other news there is still a crazy theory being kept alive out there in the wild, you?ll have to become a c2c insider though if you want to know what it is. So far she?s 2 for 2

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-01-01-show/

That and according to michchamp I?m ilk

Parler will be back if they want to be.

Them saying that they are helpless at the hands of Amazon is like Superman saying he can?t save the day because he can?t find his car keys.

I probably won?t go back to Parler when and if it comes back up there were a few bat shit crazy people there no doubt I even came across one guy I?d even consider nuttier than Alex Jones. His name was Lin Wood, holy balls that guy is nuts.

I figured this would be a reason you wouldn't go back as well.

Parler helped the FBI identify at least one person charged in connection with the Capitol riot

Parler is sharing information with the FBI in connection with the Department of Justice's investigations into the violent riot at the US Capitol.

A sworn affidavit from an FBI agent filed in court Tuesday says Eduardo Florea stockpiled more than 1,000 rounds of ammo and threatened to kill US Sen.-elect Raphael Warnock of Georgia.

The affidavit says the FBI received records from Parler to identify the user behind the account "LoneWolfWar," which Florea used to make the threats. Parler provided the phone number associated with the account, the affidavit says, and the FBI used it, and info from T-Mobile, to identify Florea.

Florea, a professed supporter of the Proud Boys, a fascist pro-Trump group with chapters across the US, was denied bond and remains in jail while awaiting trial.

You figure wrong then, anyone making threats to do bodily harm should be tracked down and held to account I have no problem with that. now it would be nice if all those 4 years of trump soft coup peeps and all those burning down half of America all summer long were also held to account also but I won't hold my breath.

No I only went to Parler primarily to express opinions that the dems were going to use the plandemic covid1984 to stay home stay safe mail in vote harvest to various well known republican figures that were all there on Parler. I become very concerned that would happen as soon as March 2020

Far as I'm concerned those fears were correct. I'll never accept a guy in his basement got more legal valid votes than even the great Obama himself.

Turns out all those well known republicans on Parler were all just as powerless as I, they all knew it also but couldn't stop it. Too many Rhinos and the swamp was too deep. It makes me very sad.

Last edited:
You figure wrong then, anyone making threats to do bodily should be tracked down and held to account I have no problem with that. now it would be nice if all those 4 years of trump soft coup peeps and all those burning down half of America all summer long were also held to account also but I won't hold my breath.

No I only went to Parler primarily to express opinions that the dems were going to use the plandemic covid1984 to stay home stay safe mail in vote harvest to various well known republican figures that were all there on Parler. I become very concerned that would happen as soon as March 2020

Far as I'm concerned those fears were correct. I'll never accept a guy in his basement got more legal valid votes than even the great Obama himself.

Turns out all those well known republicans on Parler were all just as powerless as I, they all knew it also but couldn't stop it. Too many Rhinos and the swamp was too deep. It makes me very sad.

Man... this is wild!

I don't believe the vote was motivated by enthusiasm for the guy in the basement either. It was a vote against the guy in the White House. He is more disliked than Biden or Obama was ever liked.

I don't believe the vote was motivated by enthusiasm for the guy in the basement either. It was a vote against the guy in the White House. He is more disliked than Biden or Obama was ever liked.

I find it too hard to believe the level of trump hate was that great, I could be wrong but nothing was ever audited properly so we'll never know.

Last edited:
I find it too hard to believe the level of trump hate was that great, I could be wrong but nothing was ever audited properly so we'll never know.
His fans really love him, but he's still the only President going back as far as there's been frequent polling data that never cracked 50% approval. And a lot of people think he botched the covid response.

Last edited:

everything was audited. You just wont call it a proper audit unless the results suit you.

everything was audited. You just wont call it a proper audit unless the results suit you.

Disagree there were valid concerns raised about the dominion voting machines that were never allowed to see the light of day in the court system, some of the states had no legal right to change election rules without the state legislatures approval, they did it anyway and got away with it. sig matching, mail in voting etc.. I question the integrity of our election system.

You may need to change your Thumb alias in the future Thumb will be too closely associated with thumbs up which will not be socially acceptable when all things trump are systematically public shamed.

ed80edae-bb3e-4f8a-8829-cab978a7a803-smallScale_AP20009784835349.jpg

Last edited:

74mm votes - second most ever. Not bad for such a disliked candidate - more disliked than Obama was liked and he got 10mm more votes than Obama.

Haven't spies always been a thing? Why do you think it's worse now than before?

Glad they caught him.

Because China has grown significantly in influence, power and most importantly, capability. It's undeniable that China's political and corporate espionage has been increasing dramatically.

That's polarization.

clearly, Trump got the most votes against of any President ever, because the most liked president was also the most hated president - all of those votes no-doubt were legit. Since the outcome was within the range of expectations, so not reason to think otherwise. Also, stone-walled or outright denied investigations couldn't prove the election in certain places wasn't legitimate, which is proof that they were in fact legitimate, which makes anyone who says otherwise a liar, unequivocally.

Last edited:
clearly, Trump got the most votes against of any President ever, because the most liked president was also the most hated president - all of those votes no-doubt were legit. Since the outcome was within the range of expectations, so not reason to think otherwise. Also, stone-walled or outright denied investigations couldn't prove the election in certain places wasn't legitimate, which is proof that they were in fact legitimate, which makes anyone who says otherwise a liar, unequivocally.
Have you checked Mars for fake votes yet? No? Well, I'd add not being able to check Mars to your list of 'evidence' if I were you.

Parler will be back if they want to be.

Them saying that they are helpless at the hands of Amazon is like Superman saying he can?t save the day because he can?t find his car keys.

Big tech has become a monopoly they need to be broken up

Back