Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

What I do not get is how the drugs are not considered "performance enhancing". Even the males receiving estrogen in order to play on a female team...the estrogen should be considered a "performance enhancement" because it is allowing that individual an unfair advantage through drugs.

Tell me Big Pharma is not looking at this and thinking they finally are going to have legal grounds to just juice up anyone who is willing to take the needles to "win".

What I do not get is how the drugs are not considered "performance enhancing". Even the males receiving estrogen in order to play on a female team...the estrogen should be considered a "performance enhancement" because it is allowing that individual an unfair advantage through drugs.

Tell me Big Pharma is not looking at this and thinking they finally are going to have legal grounds to just juice up anyone who is willing to take the needles to "win".

We just make up rules as we go. These drugs absolutely could be performance enhancing and maybe it's possible to come up with some method of testing where they aren't, but we're not going to do that because high school sports aren't tour de france. I don't know. But if this gets really mainstreamed, so most people see their kids or their friends' kids getting run over on the field or court or whatever, then the pendulum will swing back.

Isn’t the excuse that estrogen and other drugs are taken to suppress testosterone? One of the trans athletes in track actually tried to argue that “she” was actually at a disadvantage because “she” had to work twice as hard as actual females to maintain muscle because of the estrogen and t blockers. Never mind that “she” was starting from a point of much higher muscle mass and bone density having gone through puberty as a male.

Last edited:
Soon everyone in America will be transgender, at the rate we're going.

The Transgender Police will kick down your door, or storm into your church and drag you away kicking and screaming for Gender Reassignment Surgery.

And this is not just the latest hilarious Conservative freak out, since the last one... Islamic terrorists bombing shopping malls. Before that, there were organized gay guys recruiting everyone's kids, satanists abducting kids from day care centers, marijuana causing people to put their babies in ovens, Communist sleeper agents etc. what else

It's time to PANIC!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Transgender Police will kick down your door, or storm into your church and drag you away kicking and screaming for Gender Reassignment Surgery.

And this is not just the latest hilarious Conservative freak out, since the last one... Islamic terrorists bombing shopping malls. Before that, there were organized gay guys recruiting everyone's kids, satanists abducting kids from day care centers, marijuana causing people to put their babies in ovens, Communist sleeper agents etc. what else

It's time to PANIC!!!

Hang on, whatever happened to the migrant caravans?

It's time to PANIC!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=htaxQD7y2ew

Here?s one answer

Under the Biden administration, the same general strategy [of stopping migration well south of the US in other countries] is likely to continue, at least for the near term, according to six U.S. and Mexican sources with knowledge of diplomatic discussions.

Biden has been gradually unraveling many Trump-era immigration policies. Yet the new administration has encouraged Mexico and Guatemala to keep up border enforcement in their countries to stem northward migration, according to two Mexican officials and a U.S official, all speaking on condition of anonymity.

Diplomats and experts at immigration think tanks told Reuters that it would be politically expedient for the Biden administration to keep asylum seekers and other migrants from trekking en masse to the country?s southern border, especially as Mexico and the United States are being ravaged by the coronavirus pandemic and seeking to contain its spread.​

How could I forget the Migrant Caravans!

All of the sudden, hordes of migrants from Guatemala started heading toward are southern border, and they even teamed up with Middle Eastern terrorists, to attack our southern border, with... their mere presence I guess.

How? Why? Was this really happening?

WHO CARES... ITS TIME TO PANIC!

It's time to PANIC!!!

none of these rise to the level of hilarity or paranoia of the white supremacist, institutional racism and police brutality conspiracies not to mention the climate crisis boogeyman. The scary thing is, the people pushing these conspiracies are gaining power and their extremism become mainstream and is directing policy.

How could I forget the Migrant Caravans!

All of the sudden, hordes of migrants from Guatemala started heading toward are southern border, and they even teamed up with Middle Eastern terrorists, to attack our southern border, with... their mere presence I guess.

How? Why? Was this really happening?

WHO CARES... ITS TIME TO PANIC!

I don't know if we need to panic, but it's certainly a good time to put a stop to this stupidity instead of pretending it doesn't exist or worse, pretending it's actually a good idea worth considering.

Last edited:
I know you two need to make it look that way in order to dismiss it offhand rather than actually address the facts.

Can you explain what exactly the issue is, and why, and point to the facts supporting your assertions here?

Can you explain what exactly the issue is, and why, and point to the facts supporting your assertions here?

it's not obvious? The issue is there are extreme views of gender that aren't remotely based in science, that are becoming mainstream thought in a major political party and are being codified into law with drastic negative impacts on girls and women.

Biden's new secretary of education is the former Education Commissioner in the State of Connecticut where girls teams are forced to accept and compete with and against boys who say they identify as girls. He fully supports this and Biden's executive order, which is being codified into law in the "Equality Act" requiring all schools to allow boys/men who identify as girls/women to compete in girls/women's sports.

Biden's assistant Secretary of Health is a radical trans activist who believes children should be able to choose their gender and supports laws that would allow the government to override parental objections to treatments like hormone therapy and genital mutilation surgery for minor children of virtually any age.

There are numerous examples of biological males absolutely dominating female sports. It's an isolated instance here and there, it's happening across the board in sports like track, basketball, cycling, wrestling, weight lifting and combat sports. These biological men are smashing records as well as women's skulls.

Seems like there should be some way to unify all this concern about the wellbeing of women and girls so it inspires unity rather than division.

Seems like there should be some way to unify all this concern about the wellbeing of women and girls so it inspires unity rather than division.

Isn't that what was supposed to happen once Trump was out of office? Seems so odd that Biden hasn't unified us by now, it's almost as if he wasn't really serious about that.

Last edited:
Isn't that what was supposed to happen once Trump was out of office? Seems so odd that Biden hasn't unified us by now, it's almost as if he wasn't really serious about that.

How much unification could you ask for right now? We've seen approval ratings higher than they been in a decade in extremely divisive times.

edit: almost. There was a brief period a tiny bit higher just before Obama left office.

Last edited:
Back