Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

are they Protestant? that's why. You tried to sell them indulgences and send the money to the pope.

Well, I expect a number of them (as well as so-called Catholics) will be included somewhere someday.

Youtube has many videos of boys-turned-girls eviscerating girls in track events.

Funny when Republican guys suddenly take up an issue and pretend like they cared about it all along... like after complaining about Title IX and mocking women in sports for decades, they're suddenly getting all hyperbolic about it...

Funny when Republican guys suddenly take up an issue and pretend like they cared about it all along... like after complaining about Title IX and mocking women in sports for decades, they're suddenly getting all hyperbolic about it...

I wouldn?t know about that, and I never cared about TIX, either. I do, however, care about souls and confused kids making choices that will affect their entire lives before they have practically begun.

Youtube has many videos of boys-turned-girls eviscerating girls in track events.

I know it's happening. I don't know how wide spread it is. I don't know how we're going to address it or how big an event it will take before this is something the mainstream is worried about. Maybe a college basketball championship?

You're trying to change the meaning of what I said. The 'it' that I called hyperbolic isn't conservatives and 'it' isn't the point being made. I said you. With that language.

I'm not trying to change anything. It's a view shared by plenty of people and it's not extreme or hyperbolic.

Talking about women being erased is straight out of the alt-right playbook.

Talking about women being erased is straight out of the alt-right playbook.

what would call women's rights to privacy, scholarships, employment, separate athletics, etc that women have fought for decades for being wiped out by utter nonsense disguised as science?

Last edited:
I know it's happening. I don't know how wide spread it is. I don't know how we're going to address it or how big an event it will take before this is something the mainstream is worried about. Maybe a college basketball championship?

It will be too late. The solution is to create a new category of athlete.

you won't get buy in from the other side - trans people are not a separate category, trans women are women and trans men are men. There is no deviating from that line of thinking.

at this pace, in the not too distant future, there will be no women's athletic records held by actual women, there will be no place where women can have privacy and feel safe - biological males will have access to women's bathrooms and locker rooms, even battered women's shelters. Everything designated for women will be accessible by men. This is not hyperbole, this is the current platform of one of our 2 major political parties. We keep being told Joe Biden is a return to normalcy, but this is his platform - it was one of his first actions taken as President, which people dismissed as a toothless executive order but now it's being codified into law with the equality act.

And this is not alarming to half the population because the extreme has become mainstream and nobody cares. the media aren't covering this objectively and are instead telling us what we really have to be concerned about white supremacy and police brutality.

Last edited:

We will figure something out eventually. Probably make some mistakes along the way. Maybe a new category will be part of the solution, I don't know. I think, I don't know, but I think the mainstream will be most worried about fairness.

you won't get buy in from the other side - trans people are not a separate category, trans women are women and trans men are men. There is no deviating from that line of thinking.

at this pace, in the not too distant future, there will be no women's athletic records held by actual women, there will be no place where women can have privacy and feel safe - biological males will have access to women's bathrooms and locker rooms, even battered women's shelters. Everything designated for women will be accessible by men. This is not hyperbole, this is the current platform of one of our 2 major political parties. We keep being told Joe Biden is a return to normalcy, but this is his platform - it was one of his first actions taken as President, which people dismissed as a toothless executive order but now it's being codified into law with the equality act.

And this is not alarming to half the population because the extreme has become mainstream and nobody cares. the media aren't covering this objectively and are instead telling us what we really have to be concerned about white supremacy and police brutality.

And saying this online will be universally proscribed at some point.

I want some of whatever you guys have been smoking this morning

Hey man, I'm just saying you can't deny me access to facebook and twitter because of my religious beliefs and I can't tell the difference between my religious and political beliefs.

We will figure something out eventually. Probably make some mistakes along the way. Maybe a new category will be part of the solution, I don't know. I think, I don't know, but I think the mainstream will be most worried about fairness.

the idea that this is fairness, that men are women and women are men is becoming mainstream - that's the issue.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

it's 'cats and dogs...' not 'dogs and cats...' If you're going to quote Ghostbusters, at least get it right.

and this is the point - this is exactly how these fringe, radical ideas become mainstream. The idea that this anti-science gender theory isn't becoming mainstream is just nonsense.

Last edited:
Back