Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jeffrey Epstein matter reopened... going to get ugly

i dunno, I'd have a lot more respect for her if she left the Democrat party - the most corrupt party in the history of America and it's not even close. She should run as an independent like any good Russian asset (witting or otherwise) would.

I think it's no secret she'd be a Republican/Independent if she was in almost any other state than Hawaii. Was the main reason I was surprised she'd bother running for the Democratic nomination. 20 years ago she'd have been perfect but the base is too far left now.

i dunno, I'd have a lot more respect for her if she left the Democrat party - the most corrupt party in the history of America and it's not even close. She should run as an independent like any good Russian asset (witting or otherwise) would.

As an HRC spokesperson would say, ?if the nesting doll fits...?

2 guards watching Epstein charged with crime for falsifying prison records.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...teins-death-sources-say/ar-BBWXpHm?ocid=ientp

article says Epstein died by suicide so take whatever else it says w/ a grain of salt. Maybe the only reason MSN felt this news was fit to publish was that it provided another opportunity to push the suicide narrative.

There aren't many things I want more than to watch that whole web unraveled. What a shit show.

Last edited:
There aren't many things I want more than to watch that whole web unraveled. What a shit show.

it's amazing to me - we now have:
- proof Hillary violated laws with respect to her handling of classified information, and we were treated to an investigation of who hacked her emails.
- clear evidence including a VP of the US bragging about quid pro quo with a foreign head of state for the benefit of his bonehead son and instead of investigating the biden's, we're being treated to an impeachment hearing where the Dem's star witness literally said there was no quid pro quo by their target.
- credible evidence the DNC and Clinton campaign colluded with Ukraine and British intelligence to dig up dirt on Trump that lead to US Gov't abuse of FISA statutes among other possible crimes, and instead were treated to a circus show investigation of Russian election interference that our own intelligence agencies concluded amounted to a hill of beans.
- And now, Epstein "kills himself" under rather mysterious circumstances the day before 1,000s of pages of records from him purportedly detailing the involvement of upwards of 1,000 extremely powerful men, many of them Dem politicians or connected business men but also a UK Royal and others in a pedophile prostitution ring were to be released, and all that's happening is his guards are facing charges for falsifying records.

Please bob, tell me more about how much more corrupt the Republicans are - and it's not even close.

Last edited:
- clear evidence including a VP of the US bragging about quid pro quo with a foreign head of state for the benefit of his bonehead son...

I was watching Chuck Todd on Meet the Press on a recent Sunday, who is appearing to me to be a lot more partisan than I used to think he was, and he responded to someone bringing up the Biden video to which you are referring, something to the essence of what was the relevance of the comparison.

The obvious relevance is that the intent of Biden is similarly ambiguous. Maybe Biden truly was trying to clear up corruption in Ukraine ? or maybe it was a bribe to get the heat off his son, the problematical one.

They say God always takes the good ones too soon.

Last edited:
I was watching Chuck Todd on Meet the Press on a recent Sunday, who is appearing to me to be a lot more partisan than I used to think he was, and he responded to someone bringing up the Biden video to which you are referring, something to the essence of what was the relevance of the comparison.

The obvious relevance is that the intent of Biden is similarly ambiguous. Maybe Biden truly was trying to clear up corruption in Ukraine ? or maybe it was a bribe to get the heat off his son, the problematical one.

You shouldn't waste your time watching chuck todd

the intent may be ambiguous, "similarly ambiguous" may be a stretch but that could be my bias. What's not similar is in one case (Biden's) there is a clear demand and quid pro quo - you have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (that happens investigating the company paying my son $600k/yr for access to the State Department and White House) or you don't get the $1B in aide. In the other case (Trump's) even the Dems star witnesses say there was no quid pro quo.

- And now, Epstein "kills himself" under rather mysterious circumstances the day before 1,000s of pages of records from him purportedly detailing the involvement of upwards of 1,000 extremely powerful men, many of them Dem politicians or connected business men but also a UK Royal and others in a pedophile prostitution ring were to be released, and all that's happening is his guards are facing charges for falsifying records.

I was with you until here. While obviously I don't know who the big names would ultimately be, I think this is a very bipartisan issue. Heads on both sides and sides we don't even know exist would roll. That's why it would be glorious. It would unite the country in a way not seen since 9/11.

epstein-didnt-kill-himself.jpg

Last edited:
I was with you until here. While obviously I don't know who the big names would ultimately be, I think this is a very bipartisan issue. ...

Don't you realize that everything has to be shoehorned into his binary world view, and if "Democrats" aren't automatically on the "Bad side" of the equation, it makes his head hurt?

I was with you until here. While obviously I don't know who the big names would ultimately be, I think this is a very bipartisan issue. Heads on both sides and sides we don't even know exist would roll. That's why it would be glorious. It would unite the country in a way not seen since 9/11.

epstein-didnt-kill-himself.jpg

maybe, but so far despite failed attempts to link Trump to the scandal, virtually every politician or political power broker who has been named is a Democrat. Every single one. Epstein himself was a political power broker and fund raiser who supported Democrats exclusively. And that doesn't change the fact that it's Democrats that are squashing any attempts to investigate. So far 2 Republicans have worked "Epstein didn't kill himself" messages into the impeachment hearings. Republicans want to investigate and the Dems want no part of it.

Also, I like the meme but this one is still my favorite:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Tg3L3FqM-/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Last edited:
maybe, but so far despite failed attempts to link Trump to the scandal, virtually every politician or political power broker who has been named is a Democrat. Every single one. Epstein himself was a political power broker and fund raiser who supported Democrats exclusively. And that doesn't change the fact that it's Democrats that are squashing any attempts to investigate. So far 2 Republicans have worked "Epstein didn't kill himself" messages into the impeachment hearings. Republicans want to investigate and the Dems want no part of it.

Well Bill Barr said it was a suicide and that he watched the footage and no one went in or out. So it seems like the GOP doesn't want it investigated either.

Well Bill Barr said it was a suicide and that he watched the footage and no one went in or out. So it seems like the GOP doesn't want it investigated either.

Bill Barr saw the footage from the broken cameras? Amazing. Did Bill Barr say he doesn't want the suicide investigated or 1,000+ pages of documents naming upwards of 1,000 powerful in a child prostitution ring?

Apparently Bill Barr doesn't speak for all Republicans, especially Paul Gosar or John Kennedy.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cong...rj4PxPaG7cb1IS6Ev6EVmmHxXLXYvA&_hsmi=79444194

https://youtu.be/1jToKF9r-RQ

Last edited:
Epstein is NOT a partisan issue but has been made one by the current administration as ties between Epstein and Trump came out. Then the guy is killed in his cell to keep him quiet...? As powerful as the Clintons are with their pedophile pizza ring and all, Bill didn't have Epstein snuffed out and I'm fine with anyone implicated - from Dershowitz to Clinton to any Hollywood power brokers - rapists and pedophiles are neither Blue nor Red, but it sure as hell seems like one Party has a far more misogynistic view towards women (particularly of color) than another.

That one is great. I'm not a big meme guy but I love all of these.

You could be right too. Regardless of WHO it implicates, I just want the guilty names to come out. Libs, GOP, sports stars, etc. Let the heads roll.

Epstein is NOT a partisan issue but has been made one by the current administration as ties between Epstein and Trump came out. Then the guy is killed in his cell to keep him quiet...? As powerful as the Clintons are with their pedophile pizza ring and all, Bill didn't have Epstein snuffed out and I'm fine with anyone implicated - from Dershowitz to Clinton to any Hollywood power brokers - rapists and pedophiles are neither Blue nor Red, but it sure as hell seems like one Party has a far more misogynistic view towards women (particularly of color) than another.

lol - the guy was a dem fund raiser and virtually everyone named in the scandal is a dem. the only ties between trump amd epstein are that Trump kicked him out of his club and revoked his membership because he made inappropriate advances toward and underage female staffer. youre trying too hard to run cover for your team here - and failing miserably. youre right though - one side does have a more mysoginistic view - the epstein scandal is exclusively dems, Hillary paid women on their campaign staff than men and Trrump has appointed more women to positions of power. It does seem rather lopsided - at least we agree on that.

Last edited:
That one is great. I'm not a big meme guy but I love all of these.

You could be right too. Regardless of WHO it implicates, I just want the guilty names to come out. Libs, GOP, sports stars, etc. Let the heads roll.

i agree 100%. the idea that this is just going to go away sickens me - just like the smoke and mirrors bullshit we are treated too on the other scandals i mentioned.

Back