Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jim Bowden Matt Garza trade proposal

What....nothing to say......that's what I thought.

Go run along little girl.....Ken is stub-humping your Barbie again.

YOU WROTE THE WORDS....

Castro's total 2 and 1/3 seasons are not as good as Peralta in the same time period.

Castro's only better if you only count the 60 games this year. And I'm not a fan of small sample sizes......and now you're trying to argue that you didn't say Peralta is better.

You're a bigger fuckin tool than I thought.

YOU WROTE THE WORDS....

Castro's total 2 and 1/3 seasons are not as good as Peralta in the same time period.

Castro's only better if you only count the 60 games this year. And I'm not a fan of small sample sizes......and now you're trying to argue that you didn't say Peralta is better.

You're a bigger fuckin tool than I thought.

LOL You still don't get it short bus.

I never said Peralta was better, never happened. I was talking about an accumulation of time, not what's currently happening.

I said just what you keep quoting but because your retarded you just jump to conclusions as assume.

Though it's funny, twice people posted stats to kick you ass and you just cry, if you cant take the discussion, stay out of them. Or just post more 13 year old stuff about barbi like you just did, and then call someone else a tool.

LOL

Back