Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Josh Sitton....

grandy

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ons-are-scum-who-would-try-to-injure-rodgers/

Packers guard Josh Sitton doesn?t sound like he?s in the mood to extend holiday greetings to Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley on Thanksgiving.

Sitton said on Sports Radio 1250 in Milwaukee that he believes if injured quarterback Aaron Rodgers returned on Thursday in Detroit, the players on the Lions? defensive line would deliver a cheap shot with the idea that they?d take a fine and a 15-yard penalty to hurt the opposing quarterback. Sitton said he thinks the Lions? players play dirty, and that coach Jim Schwartz, defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham and defensive line coach Kris Kocurek encourage their players to play dirty.

?They go after quarterbacks, their entire defense takes cheap shots all the time,? Sitton said. ?That?s what they do, that?s who they are. They?re a bunch of dirtbags or scumbags. I mean, that?s just how they play. That?s how they?re coached. That starts with their frickin? coach. That starts with their head coach, Schwartz. He?s a dick, too. I wouldn?t want to play for him. It starts with him and their D-coordinator and their D-line coach. They?re all just scumbags and so are the D-line.?

Sitton sounds fired up about playing the Lions, but he said he really just wants to win a game.

?I just want a frickin? win. We haven?t won in a frickin? month,? Sitton said.

Both teams are hungry for a win. And these comments ensure that Suh and Fairley will be hungry to butt heads with Sitton.

Audio: http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/84388764/11-26-13-josh-sitton-joins-the-big-show-4pm-hour.htm

I actually agree with some of what he said, if a few words are replaced.

“That’s what they do, that’s who they are. They’re a bunch of idiots or morons. I mean, that’s just how they play. That’s how they’re coached. That starts with their frickin’ coach. That starts with their head coach, Schwartz. He’s an idiot, too. I wouldn’t want to play for him. It starts with him and their D-coordinator and their D-line coach. They’re all just morons and so are the D-line.”

I actually agree with some of what he said, if a few words are replaced.

?That?s what they do, that?s who they are. They?re a bunch of idiots or morons. I mean, that?s just how they play. That?s how they?re coached. That starts with their frickin? coach. That starts with their head coach, Schwartz. He?s an idiot, too. I wouldn?t want to play for him. It starts with him and their D-coordinator and their D-line coach. They?re all just morons and so are the D-line.?

Is that what he said? That's awesome..

I like the edits too... But

Like the Packers or any franchise is perfect..

Some Teams get league 'protection status'

Some day maybe our team will..

Hopefully we can show up and play decent for a change.

Hope Sitton gets manhandled on Turkey day.

Id be totally fine if Gunther let fairley and suh line up right over him just 1 play and buried his ass into the dirt excessively. I don't care how true or right he thinks his words were....or even we think his words are....you don't talk shit about an opposing coach lol....just a fucking numbnuts.

Id be totally fine if Gunther let fairley and suh line up right over him just 1 play and buried his ass into the dirt excessively. I don't care how true or right he thinks his words were....or even we think his words are....you don't talk shit about an opposing coach lol....just a fucking numbnuts.

I agree and i hope its done. You dont talk shit about a coach.

The only thing that worries me is that the Lions are undisciplined and cant let this take away from their gameplan. Im sure it wont but they need to be careful. Bury his ass then take care of business. They lose this one and theyre done.

I think this team makes boneheaded plays on occasion but to say the team is dirty is awfully ridiculous. They go out and play hardnosed football in the front 7 and I think more teams should. You dont want me to hit your qb then stop me. Thats the fucking game. This dude is a whiny bitch and I hope he gets bitch smacked into the dirt and we wreak havoc on Flynn all day. I hope we keep doing it in a way that is clean. This whole dirty factor most of it is overhyped by the media with absolutely no basis in fact. I can agree with this team being run by idiots but i dont think they are dirty idiots and now we have to go out and make him eat his words.

I agree and i hope its done. You dont talk shit about a coach.

The only thing that worries me is that the Lions are undisciplined and cant let this take away from their gameplan. Im sure it wont but they need to be careful. Bury his ass then take care of business. They lose this one and theyre done.

I agree wholeheartedly. Gotta make him pay with the end result not 1v1 matchups.

He was probably stoned. I imagine he'll get fined on this, won't he? Maybe come out with an apology later today or something..

Fuck Osh Josh B'Gosh. Some players are such bandwagon jumpers. It's just hilarious that these guys need anything to bitch and moan about. I'd love to hear the spin they would have put on it if one of our guys fractured rogers collarbone. I hope they fracture sitton's vagina bone thursday.

Denver and Seattle have more penalites.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/

4 roughing the passser (GB 1) and none were dirty just questionable calls by the refs sometime or a second too late
0 personal fouls (GB 3)
3 facemask (GB 2)
GB 1 unsportsmanlike, Detroit 0
1 chop block Detroit (bad call IMO)
0 clipping
Detroit 1 horse collar, GB 0, Chicago 4.

Last edited:
It's funny because I've always seen the packers as a dirty team that gets the pass so nobody calls them on it. I remember in Flynns last start against us they hit Kevin smith as he crossed the goal line and even Calvin got involved. Charles Woodson would punch guys in the face and get away with it.

remember the bullshit no call on polamalu when he came across full speed and hit our guy....ofcourse no flag on the steelers lol. Suh gets flagged for pushing to hard.....league is a joke.

Back