Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Josh Sitton....

2011 Sitton and EDS were just as dirty in the trenches with Suh. There's a reason he stomped on EDS.

2011 Sitton and EDS were just as dirty in the trenches with Suh. There's a reason he stomped on EDS.

Fun fact: I worked for EDS for several years. Not the football player but still..

Fuck the Packers, period. I hope we bury these douchebags tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lawrence Jackson chimes in

Former Detroit Lions defensive end Lawrence Jackson is picking up right where Green Bay offensive lineman Josh Sitton ended.

A day after Sitton took shots at Lions coach Jim Schwartz, Jackson threw some more daggers during an exchange on Twitter.

Here are a sampling of Jackson's comments about his former coach, whose job could be in jeopardy if the Lions don't make the playoffs:

--- "Don't disagree with him (Sitton) about Jim, but the other stuff...it's sharks in the water...if you don't want any problems...protect your QB."

--- "I don't have anything against him (Schwartz). I just don't have a ton of respect for him."

---"Not everyone is held to the same standard and things are done because he wants to do them not because they're good for the team."

--- "He will also lie right to your face. I asked a question I knew the answer to and he tried to bull**** me...I saw right through it."

Jackson, a first-round draft pick by Seattle in 2008 out of USC, played for the Lions for three years but wasn't re-signed when he became a free agent after last season.

He ended up signing with Minnesota but was released by the Vikings in late August and remains a free agent.

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/nfl...z-I-just-dont-have?blockID=966745&feedID=3862

Jackson is pissed the Lions know Devin Taylor is better than him. They hated Jackson in Seattle too. He's a bitch.

A lot of talking, not much substance. Sounds like LoJack was just mad because Schwartz thought he was "soft".

This is more disturbing in my opinion:

"Not surprisingly, Packers coach Mike McCarthy was unhappy with Sitton's talk about the Lions.

"Well, I'll say this about Josh Sitton's comments: They definitely don't reflect how we go about our business here. It was discussed with the football team," McCarthy said."

Say what you want about other players. You will learn exactly how they feel between the lines.

I don't particularly like Schwartz, but when a player speaks so disrespectfully about other coaches....that reflects poorly on the franchise (public apology forthcoming?).

Geez if I was an opposing team's coach I would love Gym Shortz. With a record like his what's not to like?

We have something in common Mitch....I worked for EDS for 7.5 years. It was my first real job out of college.

I worked their from '95 through 2001, coming from Hewlard Packard. I started when I was 30. What years for you? Most of my time was situated at GM in Warren.

I worked their from '95 through 2001, coming from Hewlard Packard. I started when I was 30. What years for you? Most of my time was situated at GM in Warren.

97-2005. I worked in a couple Troy locations for about 5 years and Auburn Hills for 2-3 years.

Jim Schwartz is an asshole??? Ill bet you the mortgage he dont give a fuck.

Josh Sitton lived up to his name and sat on his ass while Ziggy, Taylor, and Suh raped his QB.

Funny, during the game today, Sitton threw a punch at Suh and chop blocked him on the same play. No call

Back