Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Josh Sitton....

When the commentators mentioned what Sitton said, as the camera showed him spit in his own beard, thats all that needed to be shown. What a fucking scrub. Eat shit.

Pretty sure that was Ryan Grant in the backfield, did he even play today?

DETROIT ? After the end of Thursday afternoon's game, the real drama got going.
"A yellow rope went up in the long alleyway leading to the locker rooms after time expired in the Detroit Lions' 40-10 blowout of the Green Bay Packers. It was meant to separate the teams as they marched off the field, but it almost didn't. Detroit defensive tackle Nick Fairley walked up to the rope and stared across it as the Packers strode by. A teammate had to nudge him away. Moments later, players from the two teams started jawing, and expletives flew back and forth like footballs."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--l...tdown-of-their-division-rivals-232256000.html

DETROIT ? After the end of Thursday afternoon's game, the real drama got going.
"A yellow rope went up in the long alleyway leading to the locker rooms after time expired in the Detroit Lions' 40-10 blowout of the Green Bay Packers. It was meant to separate the teams as they marched off the field, but it almost didn't. Detroit defensive tackle Nick Fairley walked up to the rope and stared across it as the Packers strode by. A teammate had to nudge him away. Moments later, players from the two teams started jawing, and expletives flew back and forth like footballs."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--l...tdown-of-their-division-rivals-232256000.html

I love Fairley. This is football, it is (was) game of violence and passion. If we're going to be scumbags embrace it, it worked for some pretty good a Raiders teams.

I love Fairley. This is football, it is (was) game of violence and passion. If we're going to be scumbags embrace it, it worked for some pretty good a Raiders teams.

I rather be scumbags than have 56 yards of total offense halfway thru the 4th quarter lol.

I rather be scumbags than have 56 yards of total offense halfway thru the 4th quarter lol.

Exactly. Like the Bad Boys it's okay to be scumbags when you win. I think I could even like that ?ber douche Schwartz if I thought he was a winner.

If it's not costing the team with penalties or suspensions, then they can be scumbags all they want.

I agree Monster and would love to have them embrace it. I'd like to have a scumbags t-shirt printed up.

Yes, definitely. The RedSox had "the idiots", right? Why not embrace scumbags?

If it motivates them to play to the level of this thanksgiving on a consistent basis, then I don't care what they call them. It's funny how sitton all of a sudden wants to say that they're a great defensive line after getting his asshole torn out. You're amazing when you win, and bums if you lose.

Back