Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LOL @ Inge

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":ebco2ykw]

Mitch, I think you and maybe it's Grandy? are really confusing the heck out of me. Trying to keep up with the screen name changes. :)
Your last one was 4th baby on the way?

Its me, Mitch. Found out my wife and I will have our 4th child. At 46, my wife is 43. Didn't expect it but very exciting. [/quote:ebco2ykw]

Congratulations Mitch. hope everything will be fine and your wife and baby to be will be healthy.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":lxrr3ouw]

Its me, Mitch. Found out my wife and I will have our 4th child. At 46, my wife is 43. Didn't expect it but very exciting.

Congratulations Mitch. hope everything will be fine and your wife and baby to be will be healthy. [/quote:lxrr3ouw]

Thanks KC.

Who does he think he is, Brooks Robinson? He's just having a fit right now. He thinks he deserves to be the 3B here forever after his incredible career. LoL.

Turok said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Found this at byb-tb
http://www.blessyouboys.com/2012/1/28/2754758/done
DONE...supposedly Brandon Inge's Facebook.

In his "mind", or officially, I wonder?

I never had a FB membership and don't want one.

If the latter, we'll likely find out soon enough.

yeah Doug, same here. Never did that older thing myspace? or Facebook.
I was thinking some of the guys that do have it would be able to find it.

While I wish it was true, I'm betting this is just a parody, and not actually Inge's real facebook.

I mean it seems to me more likely that Inge is sitting at home telling himself that Cabrera will fail, and the Tigers were stupid for even thinking they could replace him.

After all this is a guy who after being DFA'd, just went down to Toledo and "swung like I was playing softball, just had fun", I don't see his ego letting him give up this easily.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
Turok said:
In his "mind", or officially, I wonder?

I never had a FB membership and don't want one.

If the latter, we'll likely find out soon enough.

yeah Doug, same here. Never did that older thing myspace? or Facebook.
I was thinking some of the guys that do have it would be able to find it.

MySpace is passe now, I guess, but that seemed to quickly become even more for tweens and teenagers, and very female-oriented.

If Brandon is posting junk like that online and it ISN"T official, he may just be kicking his OWN ass right out and off the Tigers team, or has he forgotten what happened to Rhymes after he helped to Twitter himself out of a job?

Too bad that Inge was not more gracious about his role, because he could have been a very popular figure in Detroit, even after he left.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":g4qnybf9]

Mitch, I think you and maybe it's Grandy? are really confusing the heck out of me. Trying to keep up with the screen name changes. :)
Your last one was 4th baby on the way?

Its me, Mitch. Found out my wife and I will have our 4th child. At 46, my wife is 43. Didn't expect it but very exciting. [/quote:g4qnybf9]

Congrats, Mitchy boy!!! My wife is 3 months pregnant right now. My first. Just a bundle of nerves right now.

That's awesome Tony. I'm nervous even on the 4th. Congrats to you and your wife. That's right you're still newlyweds ;-).

tonyballs said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

Its me, Mitch. Found out my wife and I will have our 4th child. At 46, my wife is 43. Didn't expect it but very exciting.

Congrats, Mitchy boy!!! My wife is 3 months pregnant right now. My first. Just a bundle of nerves right now.

Congratulations Tony, may your wife have a safe pregnancy and the baby to be always have good health and give you both a lifetime of joy. If it is a son I hope he is a future Lion's player.

Congrats to you guys! I'm hoping I'll be in the same situation sometime this year.

Thanks guys!! If it's a boy, the nursery is already laid out. It's an all Lions nursery. If it's a girl, my 11 year old stepdaughter and wife take over...lol.

Back