Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Man, Bernie Sanders is so great

stick to pushing the bernie sanders garbage, you're not very good at this.

I'm not so sure you are either, as you seem to take anything posted as an insult, and often respond with an adjective-laced rant, in several of which I have heard you take personal attacks pretty (and petty) far, even calling someone here fat, pudgy, dough-boy, etc. Pretty soon you're going to have to resort to the "your momma" stuff just to keep your material fresh.

But it's okay that you don't feel you can win arguments without the colorful adjectives and petty comments, because believe it or not, you're not very good at this either.

I'm not so sure you are either, as you seem to take anything posted as an insult, and often respond with an adjective-laced rant, in several of which I have heard you take personal attacks pretty (and petty) far, even calling someone here fat, pudgy, dough-boy, etc. Pretty soon you're going to have to resort to the "your momma" stuff just to keep your material fresh.

But it's okay that you don't feel you can win arguments without the colorful adjectives and petty comments, because believe it or not, you're not very good at this either.

I wa stereotype telling the truth and pointing out his hypocrisy as an internet tough guy who in real life is a pudgy little dough boy who can?t weed his own garden without complaining how tough physical labor is.

As for the rest of this garbage, you can cpretend that your patronizing crap is just ?arguing? but we both know what it is. When I respon Ltd in kind, I prefer to be more direct so there is no mistaking because I say what I mean and stand by it. I?m not the passive aggressive weasel type like you. And by the way, you also suck at it.

Total blowout in NV for Bernie wow

Man.

If Bernie walks into Milwaukee with a significant plurality, that Democratic Convention will probably be really, really fun to watch.

I?m talkin? must see TV.

The Friends reunion ain?t even gonna hold a candle to that shit.

Man.

If Bernie walks into Milwaukee with a significant plurality, that Democratic Convention will probably be really, really fun to watch.

I?m talkin? must see TV.

The Friends reunion ain?t even gonna hold a candle to that shit.

giphy.gif

I wa stereotype telling the truth and pointing out his hypocrisy as an internet tough guy who in real life is a pudgy little dough boy who can?t weed his own garden without complaining how tough physical labor is.

As for the rest of this garbage, you can cpretend that your patronizing crap is just ?arguing? but we both know what it is. When I respon Ltd in kind, I prefer to be more direct so there is no mistaking because I say what I mean and stand by it. I?m not the passive aggressive weasel type like you. And by the way, you also suck at it.

Is this post a result of rage or did you take too many xanax before typing it out?

Man... Bernie Sanders is so great!

I'm volunteering to knock doors for him this week. Bloomberg could not pay me enough to do the same for him. Neither could Trump, who is extremely similar to Bloomberg (except for the fact that Bloomberg could operate businesses without repeatedly running them into the ground like an idiot).

I'm volunteering to knock doors for him this week. Bloomberg could not pay me enough to do the same for him. Neither could Trump, who is extremely similar to Bloomberg (except for the fact that Bloomberg could operate businesses without repeatedly running them into the ground like an idiot).

Last I heard Bloomberg is worth about $65B. He could come up with a number that would get you to vote for Trump.

Have fun being a douchebag shithead in person and not just on the internet. Don't forget to tell everyone about all the communist dictators and oppressive regimes Sanders has been so consistent in defending if not praising. Here's a short list:

Soviet Union
Fidel Castro
Sandanistas
Hugo Chavez
Nicolas Maduro

Have fun being a douchebag shithead in person and not just on the internet. Don't forget to tell everyone about all the communist dictators and oppressive regimes Sanders has been so consistent in defending if not praising. Here's a short list:

Soviet Union
Fidel Castro
Sandanistas
Hugo Chavez
Nicolas Maduro

I won't. And I will also inform them of the colonial and political histories of those countries, the CIA's history of regime change against those countries, and our forced ecomomic boycotts and sanctions that undermine their abilities to function, so that they have the full context of what went on, not just cutting and pasting words from the internet and babbling incoherently about them like you.

I won't. And I will also inform them of the colonial and political histories of those countries, the CIA's history of regime change against those countries, and our forced ecomomic boycotts and sanctions that undermine their abilities to function, so that they have the full context of what went on, not just cutting and pasting words from the internet and babbling incoherently about them like you.

so you're going to lie to them, and tell them it was our fault and not the fault of their failed economic policies and you're going to willfully ignore the fact that they were murderous tyrants who stole from their own people while jailing, executing or exiling political dissidents. Are you going to perpetuate the lies that Castro had a massive literacy program and ignore that fact that when he overthrew the government, more than 80% of Cubans could already read & write and that his "literacy" program was a lie used to force feed Marxist propaganda to his oppressed subjects?

Are you going to tell them about all the sham elections they rigged in an attempt to legitimize their brutal regimes? How about the billions of dollars they siphoned off the government coffers so they and their families could live opulent lifestyles while vilifying wealth and while the people were killing and eating their neighbors dogs so their families wouldn't starve?

Last edited:
Back