Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mitch to NBA - Skips 1 year ncaa suspension

He sure is taking his time. I wonder if he's waiting to see if his injury will improve enough before the combine. I'm thinking its still a major issue.- more than we imagine.

He sure is taking his time. I wonder if he's waiting to see if his injury will improve enough before the combine. I'm thinking its still a major issue.- more than we imagine.

Yeah it must be the injury. I think he wants to go if he thinks he can prove he's healthy. Can't fault him for it either, but it puts us further back for a year than we were really expecting.

Though realistically, we already know what michigan basketball is like post McGary.

Yeah it must be the injury. I think he wants to go if he thinks he can prove he's healthy. Can't fault him for it either, but it puts us further back for a year than we were really expecting.

Though realistically, we already know what michigan basketball is like post McGary.

But not post Stauskas & McGary

Last edited by a moderator:
If Mitch leaves, I think he may be the most disappointing bb recruit at Michigan I've ever seen. He had one good tourney last year, but was average in his regular season. This year he didn't even get to play much and didnt do well when he did. Then deciding to leave for a possible bench position in the nba...maybe the nbadl.

Will he be regarded the Drew Henson of Michigan Basketball?

Ryan Leaf? Akili Smith? Darko?

I think there's been some bigger busts than Drew Henson my good friend.

Ryan Leaf? Akili Smith? Darko?

I think there's been some bigger busts than Drew Henson my good friend.

We can agree to disagree. Drew Hansen was supposed to have professional superstar capabilities in not one but two major sports.

I am hoping to see Michael Weatherly some time today or tomorrow while in the central Woodland Hills area of LA .....

How many more days does Mitch have to decide, three or four? I think he is split right down the middle with this.

He must be in a bunker right now, because usually you hear "Sources: Mitch McGary to decide by..." Or even totally inaccurate sources.

Bunch of dudes saying he didnt show up to take finals, Sam Webb tweeted (can't believe I'm actually saying that word). Not great news for sure.

He must think he can get in the first round... I would not be surprised he would go... just our luck.. shoot..

Last edited:
He went home on lsaturday oer his tweet, I think ifelt that was indicative

Depending on class, finals still not over. Technically just beginning today

Funny to see how many classes do finals before finals days

Last edited:
Back