Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Finals Schedule

biggunsbob

• Game 1: Boston 107 Dallas 89 Final.
  • Game 2: Boston 105 Dallas 98 Final.
  • Game 3: Boston 106 Dallas 99 Final.
  • Game 4: Mavericks 122 Boston 84 Final.
  • Game 5: Boston 106 Dallas 88 Final.
  • Boston wins series 4-1 .
Playoffs
Boston 4-1 over Miami.
Boston 4-1 over Cleveland.
Boston 4-0 over Indiana.

Dallas 4-2 over Clippers.
Dallas 4-2 over Thunder.
Dallas 4-1 over Timberwolves.

Last edited:
Damn, two quick conference finals series means a long break until the NBA Finals.

Let's go Mavs!

I barely have interest now. Next week I'd have lost it.

It should be a great matchup. Boston is stacked, so I have trouble believing they don’t win it all, but I really hope not.

Dallas got smoked. Celtiics had as many blocks and Dallas had assist.

Celtics dominate the Mavs in Game 1 of the NBA Finals. Watch the full game highlights here.

Kristaps Porzingis in the Celtics’ Game 1 win in the Finals against the Mavs team that traded him:
20 points 8-of-13 FG 6 rebounds 2-of-4 3PT 3 blocks.

Luka Doncic in Game 1 scored 30 points in the loss to the Celtics.Rest of the Mavericks scored 59 points.

The Celtics were LIGHTS OUT from 3PT tonight 3 - Jayson Tatum 3 - Derrick White 2 - Jaylen Brown
2 - Kristaps Porzingis 2 - Jrue Holiday 2 - Al Horford 2 - Sam Hauser.

Jaylen Brown is the first Celtics player to have 20 PTS, 3 BLK and 3 STL in a playoff game since Kevin Garnett (2012).

Kyrie shot 6-19 FG from the field His worst shooting performance in a Finals game in his career.

Game 2 is tonight. Kyrie will bounce back. I bet Luka and Kyrie combine for 60+, but in a losing effort.

Fuck the Celtics. Lakers and Celtic both should be launched into the nearest star.

Looking for a split in dallas and then to finish it up in Game 5 in Boston.

Jrue Holiday (11-14 FGM, 0 turnovers) posts a hyper-efficient double-double as the Celtics take a 2-0 lead in the NBA Finals.

Jrue Holiday is the 9th player to record 25+ PTS, 10+ REB, and 75.0+ FG% in an NBA Finals game. He's the only player to do so with zero turnovers (since TOs started being tracked in 1977-78).

Through 2 games of the Finals...
Porzingis on the floor: Boston +25 in 44 minutes Porzingis off the floor: Boston +0 in 52 minutes.
Kristaps Porzingis was generally upbeat in the locker room postgame after he looked like he tweaked something late in the Game 2 win tonight. Said he's feeling good and doesn't think it's anything serious.

Kristaps Porzingis gives encouraging update on his condition after Game 2.

Jaylen Brown said the Celtics need to be better defensively. He thought they had a lot of miscommunications tonight that they didn't have in Game 1. Said they need to be more crisp moving forward.

Jayson Tatum showed off his versatile skillset in Boston's Game 2 win: 18 PTS | 12 AST | 9 REB. 2 wins from a title... Celtics seek a 3-0 series lead Wednesday at 8:30 pm/et on ABC!

Kyrie is now 0-12 against Boston since stomping on the logo.

Derrick White playing Defense.

Boston won at home in Game 2. Up 2-0 now. Kyrie didn't show up still... And Luka looked hurt the whole game.

In my opinion there are 3 likely scenarios for Kristaps Porzingis regarding his new left leg injury.
1. Allowing him to play limited minutes
2. Sitting Game 3, outcome of returning depends on results of Game 3.
3. Shut him down indefinitely He needs surgery regardless of the outcome. He is at increased risk for further (plus possible new injury) of the left ankle. He is also at increased risk of reinjury to the right calf.
Dr. Jesse Morse.

I leave it up to Porz himself. If he wants to play let him play. If he is ineffective because of it then take him out.

Brown & Tatum just too strong tonight. Luka fouled out, insumountable 3-0 lead.

Safe to say fouling is ok in the nba playoffs. Man regular season and playoffs sure are different. I’m ok with letting some stuff go but not everything.

Sadly we can’t launch both the laker and Celtic franchises into the nearest black hole.

Back