Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NCAA seed

26-8, we may get a two after just dominating Wisky and Michigan. Probably 3 though.

I fear no draw. We are the best team in the country.

True. I didn't mention them but I just saw a projection that had Cincinnati as a 3, which is laughable. Syracuse is probably most likely to be bumped down to 4. Kansas has 9 losses but more Top 50 wins than anyone in the country. Iowa State has a lot of quality wins too.

I think we're better than ISU, but they're fun to watch. Hoiberg can coach.

I have been saying that about Hoiberg and ISU for 2 years now and been getting killed for it. Nice to see folks coming around on the cyclones

Creighton as a 3 is a joke, but I like our draw. Going to have to potentially grind it out against some teams like Cincy and perhaps later on Villanova or Virginia. All gritty, overachieving teams.

Wow. Got screwed considering what we just dd when healthy. Still easiest region IMO. Worried about Cinci.

Think about this though, all the teams that see us in thier bracket.

I have been saying that about Hoiberg and ISU for 2 years now and been getting killed for it. Nice to see folks coming around on the cyclones

They seemed a little gimmicky before but their team this year is pretty legit. It probably helps that DeAndre Kane is a way better transfer than the former MSU guys they were playing with before. Ejim is really underrated and their style is entertaining to watch.

They seemed a little gimmicky before but their team this year is pretty legit. It probably helps that DeAndre Kane is a way better transfer than the former MSU guys they were playing with before. Ejim is really underrated and their style is entertaining to watch.

They easily could have been a FF team last year but they got f'd by the craft factor with horrible calls down the stretch - they were definitely a better team than the buckeyes.

Last edited:
i guess im happy we didnt get the 3, would rather play cincy vs unc in round 2

Back