Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Bucs @ Lions Thread

Did we really just do a run a play to get to the 2 minute warning? Where is the aggressive play calling that made us such a great offense? I like that we ran it, but damn. Seems we just wasted 20 seconds

Did we really just do a run a play to get to the 2 minute warning? Where is the aggressive play calling that made us such a great offense? I like that we ran it, but damn. Seems we just wasted 20 seconds

3 timeouts and 2 minutes is plenty of time. They played to not give Mayfield much time if they go 3 and out

3 timeouts and 2 minutes is plenty of time. They played to not give Mayfield much time if they go 3 and out

And when have we played that kind of ball this year? We haven't. We run the plays we want to run - not playing safe in case we go 3 and out.

I hate Ben Johnson. 3rd and 1, best oline in football. Run the fucking ball you stupid cunt

And when have we played that kind of ball this year? We haven't. We run the plays we want to run - not playing safe in case we go 3 and out.

We've ALWAYS played like this to end the half. Every time people bitch about it too lol

Where was the damn flags to hands to the face.. two freaking d linemen were doing it.
Ridiculous no call.

Yeah seems like we struggle in 2 minute offense. We always seem afraid to run on third and short.

Back