Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Bucs @ Lions Thread

We played shitty the entire first half....and tied. No run game. Pass game off. Get your shit together.

Terrible play. They should have ran the ball on 3rd and 1. This game is totally different. No sack happens. But sadly it did because our 2 minute offense is so up and down.

He didn't switch anything. Tampa just finally threw downfield

That isn?t true. Chris said they have been playing 2 deep safeties probably to help Sutton and they didn?t that drive. Sutton is just the worst and he needs help.

Glenn was stupid. They were playing bump and run coverage. Against Evans with Sutton.

DUMB coaching.

We're in a dog fight. Better come out of the locker room with some fire. Before the game if you told me Tampa would have 10 points at the half I would have taken it. Offense needs to show up in a big way now this 3rd quarter.

All right guys. I just went up stairs, took off my #26 and put on lucky #14!

Let?s fucking go!!!!

This is exciting. I?m not used to playing a close game in a divisional round. ?

Back