Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC WC Playoff: Lions @ Saints Thread

imthetruth said:
Gunther was so much more creative last year. I wonder why he hasn't tried any of it this year.

his secondary leaks like the Titanic.

imthetruth said:
So you think with Delmas back we still won't mix it up?

I think with Delmas back , we at least have someone who can tackle....how healthy he is and if he has his game wind and legs we shall see.

I hope they can pull off a huge upset....but I just think the Saints present to many mis matches for us.

If Slick says we lose then I like our chances of winning....He's been wrong a lot lately.

I think even a hurting Delmas is an upgrade back there over fucking Chris Harris.

During the game last week, my buddy near Green Bay texted me "Who the fuck is that safety of yours..."

So horrible to watch...

delmas is our secondary QB. he tells guys where to be, and makes sure they dont get burned deep, allowing them to jump the underneath routes :)

The OL and Staff have to do a better job of performing being blitz.

with all the hype about how this is sure to be a high scoring affair, it'll end up being a Defensive struggle. LOL

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I've totally come around on my prediction for this game.

Our secondary has been disrespected by the media all week long and the saints have been getting a 24 hour blowjob by the media since the matchup was set. take out all of our penalties in the last game and we very easily could have been much closer or even won the game.

Lions 38
Saints 34.

think i saw the line at 10.5 the other day lol. thats more like an ass raping....not a blow job
laugh.png

saw lance moore is out. Never saw covering the WRs as the main problem with the saints though. And its not covering Sproles or jimmy graham....its covering sproles AND jimmy graham that is the major problem lol.

lol charles barkley just picked us to win and Rodney Harrison just laughed at him.

i hope the guys saw that. There's no motivation like being laughed at.

the whole team has sounded very slighted because of lack of respect. That can work in our favor if they play with controlled anger. The key is it has to be controlled through the whistle.

mhughes0021 said:
saw lance moore is out. Never saw covering the WRs as the main problem with the saints though. And its not covering Sproles or jimmy graham....its covering sproles AND jimmy graham that is the major problem lol.

Graham nor Sproles had big games against us the last time they played, in fact if I remember correctly it was Meachem that got us in that last match. Either way the D line must step it up tonight to have a shot. If we see the same lack of QB pressure as we saw most of the second half then we can start talking about the draft tomorrow. LOL

It is very possible that our Defensive Line dominates, we have that potential.

I don't know if the Lions will be able to pull off the W but I did bet on them to beat the spread (+10.5)

I have an unusually good feeling about this game for the Lions but I am trying not to get too excited because this team is inexperienced and honestly cold get blown out.

I pick the lions to win 34-31 but that is just a complete guess..I could see the Lions losing too..

Also I think this is going to be a statement game for Suh. He has been getting a lot of heat this season about being overrated/ dirty etc. but I think that this is going to be a turning point in his career, I'm expecting a dominating performance from him. I know he is going up against all Pros but he is good enough to beat anybody when he is playing his best.

Saints have a notice on Kowalski's place reading: "The New Orleans Saints honor the memory of Tom Kowalski." Now that is class

I am so jacked...Going over to my dad's house for the first half till he goes to bed...LOL... then i will either stay or drive home....Man I hope we play good..

If we pull this off it'd set up a potentially huge ratings game next week @ Lambeau. Revenge and redemption.

would love to see the dline step up and dominate the game the way we thought they would all year. Its bad when the only dominating dline performance i can think of this year is the preseason game vs the pats.

Back