Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC WC Playoff: Lions @ Saints Thread

need a fucking stop damnit, hold em to a fudking FG.

Redzone..shit

fuck our shitty defense.....someone needs to be fired for this. Spievey for sure...hopefully gunther too

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

No shit. No call. As much I can't stand Chris Collinsworth...he is actually starting to point out the obvious for us silent masses.

Holding is a wonderful OL strategy when the refs let is go.

At least Collinsworth pointed out the missed holding call on them during that TD run.

Unfortunately the D is gassed. A fast TD might not be the best thing

To say the Lions are getting raped by the refs is an understatement.

NATO needs to get involved in this shit.

I would give my eye teeth for the Lions Defensive backs to reincarnate as Yale Lary, Lem Barney, NiteTrain Lane, and Jack Christiansen.
throw in LB's that tackled like Joe Schmidt.
f'n pissed.

Missed INTs 2 times, 2 TDs for them. Whistle blown cost us a defensive TD. Bad spot kept a drive alive that led to a TD, that's the game.

Oh, and about 40 holding penalties overlooked on them.

Back