Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC WC Playoff: Lions @ Saints Thread

Rewind that and not only do you see a hold on Williams but Evans w a face mask on Tulloch.

JS gets into the D more than Gunther does, gessh man fire the old dude if you have to do his job for him anyway.

IF THE LIONS DON'T PULL THIS ONE OUT I HOPE THE 49ERS BITCH SLAP THE SAINTS AND THE REFS

johnny2x2x said:
Missed INTs 2 times, 2 TDs for them. Whistle blown cost us a defensive TD. Bad spot kept a drive alive that led to a TD, that's the game.

Oh, and about 40 holding penalties overlooked on them.

Whistle blown cost us a defensive TD.
ref's name is richard cranium

Romneybot said:
IF THE LIONS DON'T PULL THIS ONE OUT I HOPE THE 49ERS BITCH SLAP THE SAINTS AND THE REFS

The 9ers and ol' back slap Harbaugh? Surely you jest

You knew it was a matter of time until Stafford shoved his head up his ass

Romneybot said:

Fuck both of those teams.. I hope the Ravens or Steelers bombs the NFC team in the superbowl 100-0

Turnover that aughtta do it.

We're just a fucking few good players on OL and D away from much more easily getting past teams like the Saints who have some of what we lack on the road in the playoffs. refs notwithstanding.

Back