Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC WC Playoff: Lions @ Saints Thread

573 yards for the Saints. Ugly, this team has a ways to go before they are ready to make a deeper run in the playoffs.

Let's be real... most of us were shocked we hung in with the Saints for three quarters.

We have nothing to be upset about... it's a lot of progress from where this team was when Schwartz took over, and we're really not that far from the Promised Land at this point.

TigerMud said:
I think it's safe to say that the Defense completely blows and will need to be the #1 area of improvement in the off season

ladarius webb and laron landry then draft oline
laugh.png

Maize&Cheese304 said:
See why I hate the saints. Been saying it a couple weeks. Fuck saints

THE REST OF THE NFC SHOULD BE PLEASED AFTER SEEING THIS GAME. BETTER TEAMS THAN THE LIONS DON'T FUCK UP LIKE WE DO, PLUS THE REFS MIGHT NOT BE AS BIASED.

SAINTS = CARRIED BY THE REFS

Stafford's last pass for the interception was a bad play call, other than that they have done about all they can on offense.
The refs have taken the game from them on everything else.

If nothing else, this game tells me the backfield should be priority #1 in the draft, ahead of the OL

How sad is this....I am now watching the Republican Debate post game show.

it was nice though to at least get back into the playoffs after all this time, hold your head up, just a few pieces away.

I swear if I was in a New Orleans bar.. I would start a fucking brawl.. FUCK NEW ORLEANS!!

Damn if we were gonna lose I was hoping for not more than by 10 with a TD and FG.

But the Saints will have to soon go to the frozen tundra ofGB on the road, in mid-Jan gl with that.

Back