Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC WC Playoff: Lions @ Saints Thread

Well, New Orleans got their 600 yards.

The Lions really have to think about replacing Gunther Cunningham, an embarrassing performance.

I'm laughing. I have to. We are going to have to trade Calvin for a secondary.

slim but not impossible odds,need a lucky break, they had to gamble,but that OK gives the Saints only half the field to score.

First and goal..pfft!!

I WONDER HOW MANY YARDS THEY'D HAVE IF HOLDING WAS EVER CALLED

BUT WHATEVER, TOUGH LOSS

Well it would be nice to think they can pull of another miracle but not with this defense. Brees and Co. are not Palmer and the Raiders.

I DO HAVE TO SAY THIS: For the most part it was a pleasure watching with you guys this year. Except for a stinkers there was a ton of good football this year. Even a couple of the losses weren't horrible. I think we have a lot to look forward to. Obviously the offense is taken care of with Stafford and Johnson. A few personnell changes (namely a new D-coordinator) on D, and we should be back to these playoffs in the near future. Bye bye Gunther. There's no way the talent on this front four should have been getting nearly no pass rush the last few games.

Anyhow...see you on draft day, guys.

This was the Saints by the way...I don't think any Wild Card option woulda beat 'em...

johnny2x2x said:
mhughes0021 said:
numbnuts spievey again lol. what a fucking clown

Wasn't that Berry?

spievey bit on nothing across the middle of the field and left berry on an island. dufuss looked like he was tripping over his feet and didnt know where to go.

Back