Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

Wow, lots of LB's and DE's to choose from still. I can't see Quinn going other than Defense. I'd be absolutely shocked if he did.

Redskins here.. I'm thinking Taco Time.

tenor.gif

Well theres 4 picks before us and Foster and Allen are still there ...could we possibly get one !! Please !!

I wasnt a trade down. If we take a TE it makes more sense if we trade down (Yes I am setting myself up for what I know will happen)

Wow, lots of LB's and DE's to choose from still. I can't see Quinn going other than Defense. I'd be absolutely shocked if he did.

I'll be shocked if we pass on TE. My expectations are really low, but i hope you're right.

I'm staying optimistic. No TE in the 1st. It's going to be a LB, DE, or CB.

Tenn just picked quick! They must have had a player running that pick in.

The only guy I am comfortable picking at 21 now is Foster. Otherwise I would like a trade down.

So I'm completely on board that defense is the bigger issue, but if Foster is gone and we are staring down the barrel of 3 TEs, would Lamp be a terrible pick? Much as we hope for improvement from Glasgow, he was pretty bad last year.

Davis, Taco, King, Foster... lots of guys I'd like at 21.

Back