Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

I just have a feeling that Denver is gonna snake Foster right in front of us and we take TE

So I'm completely on board that defense is the bigger issue, but if Foster is gone and we are staring down the barrel of 3 TEs, would Lamp be a terrible pick? Much as we hope for improvement from Glasgow, he was pretty bad last year.

Yes. We don't need a TE. In the top ten, its a 11th in need for this team.

Oh we all know the lions will take the TE since they aren't sold on Enbron no?

From Twitter

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet ? 1m1 minute ago

 Big spot for the draft right now: The #Lions at No. 21. Source says three teams want their pick ? Including the #49ers.

Last edited:
I think the Lions are in a great spot to trade down. Especially if a team in top 10 of 2nd rd wants up. We can move down a bit and still get a great player and extra picks

Really want Foster or trade down don't want Tak or Harris Taco ehhhhhh wouldn't be mad

From Twitter

 More

Big spot for the draft right now: The #Lions at No. 21. Source says three teams want their pick ? Including the #49ers.
9ers moving up could mean a qb.... that could be a rich trade.

Yes oj howard taken thank God

Last edited:
From Twitter

 Big spot for the draft right now: The #Lions at No. 21. Source says three teams want their pick ? Including the #49ers.

I hope you don't have a DOG.

Back