Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Playoffs

Boston beats Toronto 6-4 to tie series at 2-2 taking home ice back from Toronto.

Dallas takes game four 5-1 and the series is now tied 2-2 heading back to Nashville.

Sadly Colorado takes a commanding 3-1 series lead heading back to Calgary. Winning game four in overtime 3-2. Flames were up 2-0 with twelve left, and choked.

Last edited:
Carolina beats Washington 2-1 again as Marzek is stellar to even up the series at
2-2. Series shifts back to Washington. Oshie was checked into the boards late and the injury appears serious .

Last edited:
FUck yeah Mrazek. 1 goal allowed in past 2 games.

Hopefully he can keep up that play and earn himself a big boy contract.

Holy smokes Winnipeg up 2-0 going iinto the third period pulls a Red Wings, and gives up 3 goals to lose 3-2. Blues rip Home ice back to St.Louis leading the series 3-2 now.

San Jose Stays alive in the series winning at home in game five 5-2 . Vegas is still going home up 3-2 in the series and will have a chance to clinch series at home.

Maple Leafs clamp down on defense at Boston and take the critical game five on the road to take a 3-2 series lead back to Toronto. Final was 2-1.

Well with 7 minutes left in the game sadly Colorado is going to eliminate Calgary 4 games to 1. Second lower seed in a row eliminating the higher seeded team. First 98 point Columbus sweeps 128 point Tampa Bay, and now 90 point Colorado is taking out 107 point Calgary. So the top two teams in goal differential TB (103), and the Flames (62) were beat a combined 8-1.

(Colorado looks a lot bigger then Calgary to me).

Btw Calgary your down 5-1. Freaking pull the goalie with 10 minutes left in the game. Who cares what the final score is at least try something!

Final score tonight was 5-1 in favor of Colorado. Win series 4-1. Both top seeds from east and West are setting up tee times with the Red Wings.

Last edited:
Me to but my hatred of Colorado trumps rooting for the underdog!

Don't hate on them quite as much as I did in the 90's. So I get past it. Don't want them winning a cup but it's more enjoyable because 8's beating 1's don't happen in that other sport.

I think most people had Colorado over Calgary going into the series.

Not that it mattered, they were playing their inferior goalie in series as well. Rittich > Smith at this point.

Dallas takes game five in Nashville 5-3, and leads the best of seven series 3-2 heading back home to try and clinch.

Watching Blues vs Jets and the Jets can't do anything. Blues defense has been stout.

Blues win the series over the Jets 4-2 winning game six at home tonight . Tonight’s score was St. Louis 3 Winnipeg 2. Jets made it interesting but to little to late.

Hurricanes at Capitals. The home team has won each game so far.. Capitals crushed Marzek tonight 6-0, and lead series 3-2 after tonight heading back to Carolina.

Last edited:
Road team wins again As Boston beats Toronto in game six 4-2 to tie series at 3-3 heading home for game 7 at Boston.

Holy smokes San Jose was totally dominated in this game by Vegas , and just won on a short handed goal to force Game seven winning 2-1 in 2nd overtime. Series tied 3-3 heading back to San Jose.

Shots on Goal.
Knights 59.
Sharks 29.

Last edited:
Back