Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Playoffs

That shorthand goal should have been saved. Fleury should have saved that shot.

Carolina ties series 3-3 winning game six at home 5-2. Defending champs have to go seven games. Final score tonight was 5-2. Home team has won every game in this series.

Last edited:
Dallas closes out Nashville 4-2. Dallas Wins game six in Overtime 2-1 at home..Another first place team is done. First series win at home in 11 years.

Last edited:
I suspect Leafs change goalies here pretty quick. 2-0 Boston 1st period.

Well Toronto and Babcock chokes again losing game six and seven, and losing the series seven games 4-3 at Boston. Final tonight was 5-1.

Boston verses Columbus. yuck ! Wish they both would lose !

Last edited:
They had chances. Last 18 minutes was not good for them. Toronto's defense blew.

Holy shit the NHL loves Vegas. The stick was way higher then crossbar. Absolute bullshit his stick was way higher then the crossbar, and if this is a issue gwt technology that is level with the bar.

Fuck I can’t believe I am rooting for the freaking Sharks.

Last edited:
What a dumb penalty by Vegas. Joe Pavelski just got clobbered. Waiting for the replay as I missed it. Sounds like it was real dirty. 5 minute major penalty damn what a stupid penalty. He was hit high twice.

And they scored in 20 seconds 3-1 now still on pp.
And they scored again. Now 3-2 with 4:01 left in pp.
Tie game 3-3. Still 1:21 left in the pp l! Wow !

Holy shit Sharks lead 4-3 another pp goal
.52 seconds left on the pp.

Last edited:
Power play is over 5:39 left and San Jose is leading 4-3. Amazing I have never seen anything like that in hockey .

Last edited:
Vegas will get a pp to try and tie it up with 3:39 left. Man both teams have had some great chances to score. Holy carp sharks turn it over three times and Jones saves the day. Pp still going. Vegas with amazing chances. Vegas pulls goalie. Crap they did it and scored with .47 seconds. Left. 4-4. Sharks defense couldn’t clear damn it...Had 2 chances to clear puck. I am exhausted watching this game lol.

Last edited:
What a dumb penalty by Vegas. Joe Pavelski just got clobbered. Waiting for the replay as I missed it. Sounds like it was real dirty. 5 minute major penalty damn what a stupid penalty. He was hit high twice.

And they scored in 20 seconds 3-1 now still on pp.
And they scored again. Now 3-2 with 4:01 left in pp.
Tie game 3-3. Still 1:21 left in the pp l! Wow !

Holy shit Sharks lead 4-3 another pp goal
.52 seconds left on the pp.

100% that was not worth a 5 minute major.

Eakins gave Pavelski a light cross-check after the faceoff. Off -balance he goes into Stastny who pushes him out of the way. Falls down onto ice with his head hitting on the ice.

Yah it was a big impact him falling down, but it ain't a penalty. It was given more for the result than the action.

Not sure who I want to win out these teams left. Blues verses Islanders would be ok.
Just not sure who I want to win. I hate the Sharks but then again they have never won a cup.

Dallas verses St. Louis

Sharks verses Colorado.

Columbus
Boston

Capitals/ Hurricanes verses Islanders.

Last edited:
Back