Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official U of M vs Sparty game thread

This team just upsets me. They probably have more talent than any team in the country with maybe the exception of Indiana and they come out and do this? They drop every road game in the tough stretch? Come on, there are probably 3-5 NBA players (bench at least) on that team, it's a joke to look this bad.

Where's Johnny.....I need to hear how this game is not over....how tough Michigan plays....and how they're going to make it a game.

state's best game versus michigan's worst game by far equals this joke.

You can't honestly have watched this game and just chalk Michigans play up to a bad game. MSU has FORCED a lot of these errors....played extremely tough....and played great D.

Will it change in a couple week.....almost certainly.....but MSU just dominated tonight....both ends....and Michigans players folded.

You can't honestly have watched this game and just chalk Michigans play up to a bad game. MSU has FORCED a lot of these errors....played extremely tough....and played great D.

Will it change in a couple week.....almost certainly.....but MSU just dominated tonight....both ends....and Michigans players folded.

You can't honestly have watched this game and thought Michigan played well.

This game blew chunks.

Actually glad I watched the State of the Union Speech.

And then the Republican rebuttal.

Does Marco Rubio remind anybody else of Vincent D'Onofrio, from Law and Order, Criminal Intent?

you just havent been able to talk shit since we played in football and low and behold you show up as soon as you can talk shit again lol

Got our asses kicked and while i am extremely pissed off about it in a basketball season you have time to recover as long as it is not a loss in the NCAA tournament. I know I am a freaking genius.. But this is why JB has to win that game on Saturday if you want to win the Big ten.. He had to make sure everyone knew what to do on that last play.. Well now we got railroaded by your instate rivals. Team was not prepared it had no energy and when MSU punched they went crying to their mommies for help..
Jb better have something up his sleeve... Team needs to recover fast..

Last edited:
Back