Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official U of M vs Sparty game thread

Jordan Morgan not on the court REALLY hurts this team defensively. He needs to get back and healthy.

The worst part of this? I have to go into the bubble to avoid comments, radio, etc... I can't stand the fucking post-game shit after a big loss.

Would you know what to do? MSU is hitting fucking everything, and Michigan can't do shit.

You can't win if you just stand there and let them have the ball and don't play D.

no the worst part is a loss like this will kill the image of this team and hurt their chances at tournament seeding.

Who really cares about the image? They don't deserve a 1 seed. They deserve a 2, maybe a 3. And that's what they'll get.

just got home, logged in to here, turned game on, saw the score, turned it off, posted this...goodnight, i'm not even going to bother since the players obviously couldn't be bothered to play worth a damn yet again vs B1G on the road. ughh.

I get having a bad game, but there is no effort tonight.

Oh you want another offensive rebound? Just take it. We aren't going to block out or attack the ball. No biggie.

Last edited:
shut up diggler. if your not pissed about this team and game than you obviously havent watched the whole year. the team playing tonight FUCKING SUCKS,

I have been watching all season. It's not like a loss in football. There are many other opportunities to right the ship. Small beans dude.

Back