Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official U of M vs Sparty game thread

pathetic showing in the first half. they can not play in a tough atmosphere. any big game where the opponents crowd got into it, they have just collapsed and got into huge holes.

No, this game is over. You guys are fucking making everything, don't act like its even close. It's over.

If we play with the same energy the 2nd half, especially defensively, yeah, it's over, but that is going to be hard.

This team loves being on the road and getting blown out in first halves. Maybe they're just not as good as we thought. I mean, the bench used to contribute. We used to rebound and dart down the court. This team seems lost and they need a psychologist quickly.

900% shooting lol

Last edited:
Please don't play the, "I wish we were up more card, we were lucky, Michigan can score a lot" BS. You guys are playing out of your mind, Michigan is shit on the road. Don't be Lou Holtz, please.

Thank god the NCAA tournament is neutral courts, because this team cannot win on the road.

Last edited:
pathetic showing in the first half. they can not play in a tough atmosphere. any big game where the opponents crowd got into it, they have just collapsed and got into huge holes.

Yeah, this re-run is getting old. I think it's safe to say that the youngsters can't handle the tough environments against top opponents. I don't know why we insist on playing man defense when it's pretty clear they can't match up. If we don't step it up soon Burke will start forcing things, Hardaway already has, and it will get real ugly.

This team loves being on the road and getting blown out in first halves. Maybe they're just not as good as we thought. I mean, the bench used to contribute. We used to rebound and dart down the court. This team seems lost and they need a psychologist quickly.

900% shooting lol

I think they are a very, very good team but definitely not as good as we thought.

Anyone else notice that it looks like Staffords off season diet consists of Krispy Kreme, Ben & Jerrys and Shamrock Shakes?

No, they aren't. They are a very good team, capable of making a nice run in the NCAA. But it's games like these that make me sick, especially against your rival.

We just kill ourselves. We get it down to 11 and have a chance to get the ball back and get it to 8-9 when they miss. Instead they miss and get two offensive boards and a god damn layup.

Never mind, the reporters said he didn;t warm up.

Last edited:
can we please play some zone or do the freshman stop us from doing that too? change up what isnt working. come on coach.

Good job drawing the charge, but why in the hell is Robinson biting on a Payne pump fake from 3?

Trey Burke starring in
250px-Jansportlogo.jpg

Back